Case Closed Closed Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
When I was searching for ores on my plot (that he does not have any access to) he jumped down into the hole I made and showed me where the ores are. I've got a screenshot of him looking at a stone wall and saying in public chat 'gold down ther'. I then mined down, and there was gold, and him looking down at me. I've got a screenshot by the gold of him looking straight at it, through a stone wall. I then thought that it could have been luck, so I proceeded to ask if he could see any iron, he went along the row I had dug, and hit down and said 'down' in chat, and I mined down and there was 4 iron ore. I've got a screen save of the ore and of him looking down at me. I'm almost certain he's an xray hacker.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 832

When I was searching for ores on my plot (that he does not have any access to) he jumped down into the hole I made and showed me where the ores are. I've got a screenshot of him looking at a stone wall and saying in public chat 'gold down ther'. I then mined down, and there was gold, and him looking down at me. I've got a screenshot by the gold of him looking straight at it, through a stone wall. I then thought that it could have been luck, so I proceeded to ask if he could see any iron, he went along the row I had dug, and hit down and said 'down' in chat, and I mined down and there was 4 iron ore. I've got a screen save of the ore and of him looking down at me. I'm almost certain he's an xray hacker.
Should be made in 'report' not court section

Status
Not open for further replies.