Cocoa Incorporated

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I am DelicateBean on the server and I am creating a new company called Cocoa Incorporated. This company is all about books! If you or someone you know has a book, or writing a book, Msg me or my future employee's to publish it in one of our locations. At our company HQ you will be able to buy enchantment books, and all kinds of them too. We will hopefully be able to sell almost all enchantment books. This company also will be selling many other things in the future. The HQ will be Sky120 next to /warp city, although I am building a new building for it. Thanks for reading this and I will be making more company announcements down the line! Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello everyone, I am DelicateBean on the server and I am creating a new company called Cocoa Incorporated. This company is all about books! If you or someone you know has a book, or writing a book, Msg me or my future employee's to publish it in one of our locations. At our company HQ you will be able to buy enchantment books, and all kinds of them too. We will hopefully be able to sell almost all enchantment books. This company also will be selling many other things in the future. The HQ will be Sky120 next to /warp city, although I am building a new building for it. Thanks for reading this and I will be making more company announcements down the line! Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!
Sounds great! Gl with the company!!!

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I will not be fighting with any other company. All these tech companies are non of my business, I am on nobodys side of any company argument as its really non of my business. As long as players are kind and dont copy my company products and things this company is about, everything should be ok. The company will also have many other companies connected to it Such as Cocoa Realtors, And a few others. Thanks everyone and have a nice day. :Droflmao;)

Last edited: