Case Closed Court Case against Andesine

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

1. Lawsuit against Andesine

2. This member has been constantly getting involved in my personal cases.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Not a sueable offense....

Not gona pretend I didn't see this coming, though.

Zombieking

Mar 19, 2017
Since when do I spam and comment all day? You stupidly make forums suing everyone for every little thing. You can't sue staff so its just a waste. Think before you act.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Think before you comment
Who are you to say that lmao
You've been trying to- what? Sue staff. You've been trying to sue the staff team, and believe me this server would be dead without them. Ceil can comment because he's mature enough not to get emotional and ban you, which, contrary to seemingly popular belief, he does not, never has, and never will do. Have some faith in the staff team and appreciate all the work they do for ungrateful pricks like you instead of trying to sue them. If you have an actual complaint, post in the reports section or take it up with kiri or coban instead of spamming the forums and making it more difficult for staff to deal with the ACTUAL cases.

So please, think before you comment.

T

Trump15024

Actually over 40 people are now congressman and everyone who came received 300 in tax returns

T

Trump15024

It was not just me who formed the gov. Just because I got a ban there are 20 other congress men and the president JasonTheJason

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I have been watching you gabriel. All your activity, but now its time for me to formulate my opinion...

First let me point out everything your doing.
1. Spamming court thread.
2. Trying to sue staff.
3. Lying, trying to get staff demoted.
4. Posting reports on the court section.
5. Trying to get staff banned for denying your ban appeal.
6. Formulating a new government? ( A Fake one that only a few noobs support)
7. Have a incredible lack of respect for all the players and staff members of McCities.

Gabriel, you are a new player to Mccities, maybe a few weeks old. You are breaking multiple rules, one being ignoring staff. You call the players that try to prove you wrong stupid, and then "Report" them on court cases. I can tell from the way your posting you have not finished the tutorial or read the rules. You think because you made a fake government and paid people money that you have power. Then you claim we are corrupt just because we are sick of a newbie breaking so many damn rules. You and your opinions are so invalid it makes me laugh.
You claim staff warns you because the color of your skin. Also staff members do not get warned. But, they must simply not curse in global. One slip up does not hurt anyone, but now because of the ordeal you made out of it, it will hurt you. You have freedom of speech on this server to a certain extent. After reading your posts your freedom of speech is most likely a string of curse words covered in salt.

You see salty noobs annoy me, especially when they F*** up and blame the loyal players and staff of the server.

On a side note for in game, your "Government" better have a form of security, I will be seeing you.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Im sorry I offended you. My government just wants to make sure that everyone gets payed fairly and we have a good security force. I want other players to have other options when they are banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.