Court Case Against beastboy5678

1. Who are you accusing?
@beastboy5678

2. What are your claims/accusations?
Stealing books from a chest inside my home.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

- The only way to get into my home without me present is to climb all the way onto my roof and use the elevator. They had the intention of breaking into my home.

- I spoke with a police officer and they gave me this information after ANOTHER break in had occured. I assumed that the unnamed person took it, but it just so happened to be someone else.

-Image evidence:
https://ibb.co/ddsxQv

Reactions: Powerfull

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
i seem to remember being your neighbour beastboy walking around our homes and around the area he must of gotten in by shifting up the wall and into your home i bet he tried my house but there was nothing in it lol =) just and idea

Reactions: Fab_Fishy

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
beastboy5678 and smallfry1234567 are both scammers and really bad at it too.
Although they may be bad at it, a lot of people still fall for their scams

1. Who are you accusing?
@beastboy5678

2. What are your claims/accusations?
Stealing books from a chest inside my home.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

- The only way to get into my home without me present is to climb all the way onto my roof and use the elevator. They had the intention of breaking into my home.

- I spoke with a police officer and they gave me this information after ANOTHER break in had occured. I assumed that the unnamed person took it, but it just so happened to be someone else.

-Image evidence:
https://ibb.co/ddsxQv
were your chests locked?

D

Deleted member 832

beastboy5678 and smallfry1234567 are both scammers and really bad at it too.
Ugh, their scams are pathetic. I actually managed to scam them with cactus dye, telling them they were emeralds. They're so stupid xD

H

Heather

Just a reminder guys that only involved people should be discussing in the comments of a court case. If anyone sees beastboy in game can you please direct them here to comment? Thank you.

Reactions: Ciel