Case Closed Court Case against Ciel

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

1. Ciel the administrator

2. He said that mccities does not forgive for people doing bad things I am filling this to ask that my second
ban appeal me looked over by another person. I am asking that a judge lifts the ban and the ability to ban people.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
You really can't sue for a ban. You did an act against the rules, and the result was a ban. Hope you can understand how this is not an action I think you can sue for (or at least I think, correct me if I am wrong). :D

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Gabriel. You are posting all these posts on court cases. You need to post on report. And no ciel wont be banned or lose his rank as staff because he denied your ban appeal.

BlackKNightZomvi

Apr 4, 2017
ONO! Kate is awesome! I mean, ive shunned her myself a few times....but, shes always supported me hen I'm upset about not becoming helper or police, AND TheDiamandTiger IS right soooo ye

BlackKNightZomvi

Apr 4, 2017
1. Ciel the administrator

2. He said that mccities does not forgive for people doing bad things I am filling this to ask that my second
ban appeal me looked over by another person. I am asking that a judge lifts the ban and the ability to ban people.
he IS true....I saw myself

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger
T

Trump15024

I am sick of Kate using cuss words on the server I have seen her multiple time use the D word and F word.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I am sick of Kate using cuss words on the server I have seen her multiple time use the D word and F word.
Now your just straight up lying. K8 has never cursed in global and has only used so excited words to quote players in msg.

Reactions: Legit5
T

Trump15024

I have filed an emergency stay court case against Kate don't worry about it

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I have filed an emergency stay court case against Kate don't worry about it
I will worry about it. You are spamming the court case thread will false accusations. And you should be posting in report thread.

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
This is something to report/appeal by to constantly spam the court case folder every time you get banned for breaking our server rules. All of your cases will be closed

Reactions: Andesine
Status
Not open for further replies.