Case Closed Court Case against claryfray14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
Who are you accusing? @ClaryFray14

What are your claims/accusations?

They sold me H562 for 225k and then when I asked @ImKate to region it, i found out the building was against city standards and I could get it regioned. Claryfray did not tell me this, so I asked for my money back. He didnt respond and left the server.

Dqrk

Mar 7, 2017
There was 3 apartments pre-regioned. When i asked for the rest Imkate told me since the building didnt fit city standards she couldnt region it.

ClaryFray14

Apr 5, 2017
Who are you accusing? @ClaryFray14

What are your claims/accusations?

They sold me H562 for 225k and then when I asked @ImKate to region it, i found out the building was against city standards and I could get it regioned. Claryfray did not tell me this, so I asked for my money back. He didnt respond and left the server.
she

ClaryFray14

Apr 5, 2017
Plus your paying for the building, whatever you want to do with the building is not my problem and i didn't build it i bought it of someone and it was in wrecks so i fixed it up.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well technically u buy the land and its not scamming if u agreed to it and should have checked first

H

Heather

When you buy a building, you are buying the building itself, not the potential for it. Once you buy the building its look and therefore if it fits city standards or not, is your responsibility and not the responsibility of the past owner. If you do not wish to fix the building and make it fit city standards please sell the building to someone else who sees potential in it. Since suing the previous owner for it not being regioned due to not meeting city standards is a bit ridiculous, this case is closed with no action taken. Please consider the look of the building before buying and how much effort you want to put into it to make the plot look attractive enough for the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.