Court Case against DeathInferno360

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I quit first and you know it but to scared to admit it and 123jackattack Ming your own business
123jackattack is a certified employee of Apple and represents Apple in all legal matters Me and Apple has no more comment on this as we are interested in our customers

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
123jackattack is a certified employee of Apple and represents Apple in all legal matters Me and Apple has no more comment on this as we are interested in our customers
Interested in making money of customers, very much, yes

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
New1. Death_Inferno360

2. As the lawyer of the new technology company Apple I am filing a court case against Death_Inferno360 for slander the company i work for and saying that the owner of Apple lied which he did not and there is no evidence saying that he lied. I am filing this for slander and him providing no proof and asking that compensation is provided for lies being told and slander of my job.

3. Evidence

http://imgur.com/a/zReyg

http://imgur.com/a/rYXNj

As CEO of Microsoft, I can actually ensure we have money to pay employees. At the stage I am on the server it's better to me to see others having fun, and not be greedy about money.
Currently your staff consists of...

Cp42 - Owner/Founder
PurpleTurkey - CEO/Co-founder
Financial Department - TheDiamondTiger
Employees -
Death inferno
Enderpoop ?
(Available slot)

More info - there is a salary when working for Microsoft, but it is based upon productivity (there is a base salary too). Employees are expected to create and sell sf items (usually gadgets) and will be payed based on the items sell price/quantity. Contact me for more info, or to apply for the last job! :)

T

Trump15024

I would like to alert everyone that my legal team and @123jackattack apples main lawyer has advised me not to comment on such a silly argument. Apple will not comment on this and will ask this to be closed.

123jackattack

As Apples Lawer I please ask that this thread be closed it has become a place for advertisement for other companies and is going now where in helping this case become solved if you have any further comments please open conversation with me and Gabriel

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yo gus microsoft died we are now bananas bnanananabanananana hahahahah and im not employee lol im like the lawyer (ish) bussiness u can work for us as i already know u and trust u plus I think ik who won is fight hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.