3. DINAHDRAKE PROVIDED THE EVIDENCE

FINAL GRAND TOTAL ENDERPORT OWES ME.

Multi gun license - $17,000
Redstone- 35x5- $175
Glass bottles 5 of them- $125
Feathers- $150
String- $25
64 magma blocks- 500

GRAND TOTAL: $17,975 (THIS IS WITHOUT MOST OF THE ITEMS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: laggynab

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
@Eunmin mystic480 will be posting screenshots later if you are not an admin please don't comment
Seriously man... why even make the post now if you don't have evidence, huh? It makes no sense what so ever. And also there is no point to being rude to Eunmin. She made a very good point which you should listen to if you want people to take you seriously.

T

Trump15024

But if she could not deny accept or close the thread she should have not attacked me her job is to make sure the thread runs smoothly not attack me

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
'Her job is to make sure the thread runs smoothly'

I'm sorry, I have no clue if this is a joke or not :/ . This thread was created with UNDER the bare minimum requirements. At least show some decency to even post evidence! Even if Mystic is still getting it, wait before you post.

Also, this is not a flame war about Eunmin. She is doing her best to make sure YOU actually get listened to. Please try not to talk about things you don't know.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
And seriously idk why u guys don't private ure chest , it's as if u planned it to happen to get someone blamed at. U did get it right but, seriously most of those are pretty petty like feathers bucket of magma, um I'd be placing a court case if u paot ure whole set of priceless mythical soulbound or op stuff. The point is why in the world are u suing him, just so u can have ure stuff id even know why u are trying to get back things like these and don't target eunmin cus u fly pvp and I saw it when u flew around when I tried to shoot u then hit me after that's counted and luckily I didnt screenshot it.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
U file petty stuff I read most stuff here and the most boring are it's telling about marriage payments robbing houses enderport scamming u, like please don't flood the chat with ure annoying court case. Seriously I already found people on the server acting a lot like u so stop acting like the hero around cus ure just a big drama act and I don't need more people like u in the server like 1 person wants to report me for hitting him 50 blocks away with a sword with 0 knockback and says I hack( I have no idea if that can even happen at all), I got banned once and I went through almost everything on here to fill up time and ures were driving me crazy mad.

T

Trump15024

He stole my gun liecense and things I spend money for the gun license was 17k I will be getting the total of my stuff

T

Trump15024

I will be adding up the total price needed that enderport should pay the license was 17k

Status
Not open for further replies.