Case Closed Court case against ender port

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
no need to be rude to eunmin she did not attack you she made a statement and plus you had the chests unlocked so u can only sue for the items back not 17k because the license is invalid toward enderport

T

Trump15024

I locked the door and put a private sign on the chest

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: laggynab
T

Trump15024

Items stole I will be getting the price he owes me :

2 torches
5 red stone
1 stick
5 arrows
5 glass bottles
24 feathers
64 magma
1 string

17 Thousand multi gun license

T

Trump15024

@VenomousBeauty unless you are directly involved please take your comments else where or make a conversation with me you are making the theread very long. Thanks for your opinion!!!!!!

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
@VenomousBeauty unless you are directly involved please take your comments else where or make a conversation with me you are making the theread very long. Thanks for your opinion!!!!!!
i can reply to this thread because it's a public thread, if you have a problem with that there is a simple thing called ignoring someone on the forums

T

Trump15024

No it's find. I am just trying to make the thread small so it does not get crazy

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
i'm sorry... I'M the one that makes threads long? look at yourself. I've often seen threads go from 1 page to 3 full of your replies

T

Trump15024

Because of people who comment on it there is no problem with you commenting

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Hey, I'm not a part of this in any way (and am going to break a court guideline as I post this) but I'd like to remind you, Gabriel, of the court guidelines. The last one is in bold and applies to you.
  • Judge's ruling is absolute. You cannot deny to comply with the ruling. If you deny to comply, you will be temp-banned and be required to comply forcefully.
  • Cases are carried out in the comments of a posted case, if you are tagged please add a comment to defend yourself but if not, please refrain from commenting.
  • If you are looking to report someone for breaking a server rule please instead post under the reports section of the forum to ensure that appropriate action is taken.
  • Treat each comment in a case as if you are speaking to a judge because the judge will read your comments to make their ruling. Please be professional and polite and provide evidence to back your claims.
  • Cases will be left open for discussion for a minimum of several days before having the judge provide a ruling to provide time for both parties to comment and support their case.
  • You may open a court case only once per week (This prevents spamming of cases)
I'm not a staff member or anything, but the guidelines were created for a reason. Please follow them.

T

Trump15024

FINAL GRAND TOTAL ENDERPORT OWES ME.

Multi gun license - $17,000
Redstone- 35x5- $175
Glass bottles 5 of them- $125
Feathers- $150
String- $25
64 magma blocks- 500

GRAND TOTAL: $17,975 (THIS IS WITHOUT MOST OF THE ITEMS)

D

Deleted member 832

FINAL GRAND TOTAL ENDERPORT OWES ME.

Multi gun license - $17,000
Redstone- 35x5- $175
Glass bottles 5 of them- $125
Feathers- $150
String- $25
64 magma blocks- 500

GRAND TOTAL: $17,975 (THIS IS WITHOUT MOST OF THE ITEMS)
Pfft, now I ain't paying you anything. Go drink some bloomin tea and take a chill pill

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I tried to settle with you but I will let staff handle it
What makes you think they will respone? It's not like I think that stealing isnt bad, but why would they respond to you when you do not follow the forum rules? Please try to listen to us - even if we are not 'higher staff' we are trying to give you advice to help YOU.

gl

T

Trump15024

Actually a police officer posted evidence and I do follow forum rules however you are the one commenting when Coban told people like u to stop

Death

Mar 18, 2017
um well gabriel i can get u all those stuff back and idk why u didnt even make duplicates of ure liscenses. Seriosuly the stuff he stole are worthless and I can get u all those stuff back for free. idk what ure doing but if u want a refund of some useless feathers just tell me and seriously there is no way ender port could have opened your chest unless u left it intentionally unlocked.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
also i find this very dum why u leave ure liscense in the chest at the mall

Status
Not open for further replies.