Case Closed Court Case Against EnderPort

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImZenix_

Jan 18, 2016
Australia
1. Who are you accusing? @EnderPoop aka EnderPort
2. What are your claims/accusations? He has been harassing for a few days and it's came to this, he told everyone using /ad "Free Stuff Tp" so people tped to the place and so did i and i saw it was my apartment he then went to my mall chest shop and kept clicking it because it was out of stock and it just spammed my chat, then he went to mine and StrikerStefan's house and got dwarflyncher, Gjegevey and few other people and his self to kill me and he msged me " StikerStefan amh17" "Come to the house" I went there to make sure everything was all good then they killed me once i tped fvhn over to ask them to leave the house and then enderport started hitting me, fvhn then jailed EnderPort for assault and drugs, he then payed bail and got release back into the house and kill fvhn (tp kill). I'm sure fvhn will confirm that in comments
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Down below. I might be able to get Chloe to put screenshots of people stealing stuff, and i'm sure there a few witnesses

I would like 200k for making me go through all this stress and letting people in my house to steal my items.

Attachments

Reactions: laggynab

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Instead of 200k i would like 25k a compensation from making me stressed and tping people into my apartment to cause havoc
Players don't have to give you money cause you were harassed by them. They could do it as a sign to say sorry, but you expect/ask for it.

You create a report (I know you already made one) if you're harassed, cause it's against the rules. If you show enough proof the player will get punished. Also lock you chests. ALWAYS lock your chests. No matter what.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.