Case Closed Court case against ItzDavi

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

1. ItzDavi

2. Ok i know killing is not against the rules. But I am filing a lawsuit to get my stuff back. ItzDavi killed me why i was in the nether now i know again that killing is not illegal but I am filing this to get my stuff back I worked hard for. I asked 3 times nicely to get my stuff back then i offered 20k for my stuff. I am really upset about this and I msg her and I said i would kill her back for doing that but I dont want to do that I just want my stuff back

3. Evidence below

Attachments

T

Trump15024

I felt this is necessary to file because I asked her in the nether to stop and I know she can kill me but I worked really hard for my stuff.

T

Trump15024

I was nice and asked her for my stuff back and either offered a lot of money

T

Trump15024

@Nightwing I filed this for my stuff back. A report is to report a rule break a court case to sue for what is morally right.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1. ItzDavi

2. Ok i know killing is not against the rules. But I am filing a lawsuit to get my stuff back. ItzDavi killed me why i was in the nether now i know again that killing is not illegal but I am filing this to get my stuff back I worked hard for. I asked 3 times nicely to get my stuff back then i offered 20k for my stuff. I am really upset about this and I msg her and I said i would kill her back for doing that but I dont want to do that I just want my stuff back

3. Evidence below

Im pretty sure there are no laws in the nether/end/wild , so I think this case is useless ?? (Not 100% sure, but there are no laws in the nether)

If Im correct ^ you and ItzDavi would have to sort it out

H

Heather

The Nether and the Wild are supposed to be places without laws, this is why the police cannot arrest for actions taken there. When you are in these areas please make sure to stay away from people or go prepared to fight and travel lightly so you don't lose much when you die. Since she did win your things by killing you, I don't see any reason to force her to give your things back. If you are in a pvp area where keep inventory is off, please remember to be careful. Case closed.

Reactions: Ciel and Trump15024
H

Heather

Also, remember you are NOT supposed to comment under court cases unless you are DIRECTLY involved. All of you who have commented and argued without being involved, please do not do this in the future.

Reactions: Ciel and Trump15024
Status
Not open for further replies.