Court Case against MrNuggly

Aceenity

Jun 8, 2017
1. @MrNuggly

2. Tp killed me and stole my items; now harassing me to pay him and asking me to do stuff for him so I can get my items back

3. The 1st p kill was unexpected I didn't have the chance to took a photo so there's no proof to it, so what I did was to pretend to agree on his term, as I thought what would've happened he killed me again when I tped to him but this time I was ready so I use my phone to take shots of it. It was on city, the 1st time he tped kill me was on wild, where he was asking on how to make a pipe.

I reported it to @Eun-duru But she said if I have no proof I need to do it again, so exactly what I did i let him tp killed me again.

@DarkMagicinY I reported it to him also said the same stuff// You can see in one of the photos I provided was MrNuggly saying or so confessing he killed a guy then got his book, (which was one of my items)

Reactions: Trump15024

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
Minecraft has a built in screenshot function, unless your screenshots are too large of a file to upload like mine are. Also, he asked me for money in global when he first joined so this isn't a one time thing.

MrNuggly

Jun 11, 2017
Kek this is a complete lie, i teleported you to my base because you promised to show me how to make drugs, then you killed me and tried to raid me so i found an iron pickaxe on the ground and killed you and took your book that you said costed you 100k and your rifle and ammo. Then i let you teleport to me again to reason with me, only to find you tried to kill me with an iron sword so i killed you. After that, i was at /warp city and i let you teleport to me after you spammed me multiple times with teleportation requests and you had half a heart, which i didnt know, and started running around me so i hit in the air with my fist and you ran into me then died. that is why i said "wtf" in the picture you took after you died. Nice try dude, wont work though youre just trying to set me up bud.

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

1. The TP kill needs to be reported

2. The court case should mostly focus on the items you lost not you being killed that's more report

Aceenity

Jun 8, 2017
I did set you up cause the staff said that I need to re do it to provide proof, and oh you're also a scammer and a harassing kind of player, you also like to curse and swear in /msg thanks.

Aceenity

Jun 8, 2017
Gabriel you don't have to comment in here since you're not involved. I had to do what I had to do.

I don't care about my items anymore, since he read my recipe book that costs me 100k and my rifle lol

Only Solution I see is him paying me the amount that I invested to earn money which is 100k.

MrNuggly

Jun 11, 2017
I killed you in the wild and got your book after you killed me, that isnt tpa killing bud, you killed me and scammed me.