Case Closed Court Case Against OzzyB06

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

1. Court Case against OzzyB06

2. About 1 month ago in one of her properties she made me a little space with a bed and a chest. I thanked her even offered her money and she said no it would be a couple months I would not have to pay rent. Then today she came in and said to leave I said ok give me a minute to get all my personal stuff. She then has someone to hit me and she arrests me. All I am asking that she lets me make sure I have all my stuff and the reason why she did not give me time to get my stuff.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Firstly, I said you could have free rent for a couple of days, not a couple of months. Sencondly, I think I arrested Miilk for killing you and I didn't arrest you. Third, I did not know you were mineyr15 until I checked on your profile on the forums many days later, and you did not give me any proof that you were mineyr15 so I thought you were a random person. Fifth, I said you could use it to start off, not for 2 months. Sixth, I thought you didn't live there anymore as I didn't see mineyr15 online for multiple days and I did not know your new name. Seventh, technically I do have permission to take your items as it is not a proper rent and it is on my property. Eighth, I never gave you permission to invite anyone else into the area I made for you Ninth, you didn't pay me any money so I didn't scam you. If you have any questions, ask me about them and I will kindly answer, please don't lie in the future, sincerely, OzzyB06. Also, to answer your questions, at the time I did not know that you were mineyr15/Gabriel and I will let you have your items back if you want them, just ask me in game. Also, I did not ask Miilk to kill you, Miilk asked me to open the door. I asked why, and Miilk said 'just do it' so I did it.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

Yes you did arrest me. I offered to pay rent. You arrested me for trespassing and I did not let anyone in the area someone tpa me and I just normally answer. I will pay rent from now on if it is still ok with you.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

You did not arrest Millk you arrested me after I asked you if I could have 1 minute to get my items so you are using your police power for your personal use when my private property was there.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I did not arrest you, and I am certain of that, and read the police guides as trespassing is an illegal offence. :D And I didn't want you to live in my house anymore, I made that very clear.

T

Trump15024

so you u just keep my personal property. Actually the other day i messaged you and said dat you remember me you gave me that living area and you said hello and yes why did you not give me a notice you were throwing me out.

T

Trump15024

How about this to solve it I can continue to live there for another month for 500 dollars a week. (Price Negotiable) and you give me a chest to put all my stuff so when you decide to kick me out my chest will be ready to put all my personal stuff in.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
It's in my house, you have not given me any money, I was just doing it to be kind to a new player. You don't need help with housing anymore as you have been on the server long enough. If I arrested you, then please give proof before giving faluse accusations. I don't want you living in my house! I don't want money off of you! Please look at the case I posted about you and that will be another reason that you are no longer staying in my house.

T

Trump15024

Your House or not my property is in that house. You did arrest me. And you said I was making fake gun license when it was just like a parody sovernier and then cel closed the case. You arrested me yes you did but that is not the point I offered on multiple occasions to give you rent and you said no. I even messaged you the other day. Yes that is your property but the fact you did not even give me a chance to pay rent and then you said the reason you threw me out was I was not Mineyr15. Also the gun license issue that was again parody and offered on multiple occasions for you to come get it and you never did.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Your House or not my property is in that house. You did arrest me. And you said I was making fake gun license when it was just like a parody sovernier and then cel closed the case. You arrested me yes you did but that is not the point I offered on multiple occasions to give you rent and you said no. I even messaged you the other day. Yes that is your property but the fact you did not even give me a chance to pay rent and then you said the reason you threw me out was I was not Mineyr15. Also the gun license issue that was again parody and offered on multiple occasions for you to come get it and you never did.
It's ciel actually

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
As I said in my previous message, I do not want you living in/on my property (H3). Ceil closed that case because he was going to make a court case about it. I did not want money for rent as I did not want you on my plot (Repeating myself for the third time). And if you want to talk about the forged gun license, this is not the place to do so. I will not allow you to get your items now as you have been very rude to me over the past few days and you stole almost a stack of shulker shells, which I spent a day grinding for. This is also the reason I do not want you living in/on my plot. If you did not steal the items, I might have let have let you back in. If you give me back the items, I will kindly give you all your items and (maybe) let you live there.

T

Trump15024

Ozzy I did not know those were your will return as soon as possible. I know it is your property and my stuff is in there.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
They were in my house, behind my locked doors, in my chest. And, over the day I had made it very clear that I was in the end with multiple messages such as 'unraided end city, yeah boiiiii' and '32 shulker shells, yeah boiiiii'. Also, how did you lose the shulker shells within 24 hours of obtaining them (If you do not know, he lost them >: ) I would like for you to give me at least 200k for stealing and then 'losing' then. I will be talking about this on another thread as well. Sincerely, Ozzy (PS: I might ask the mods to search you for them, just in case you have them)

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Gabriel, stop trying to win a silly case against OzzyB06, because she is a very friendly and cooperative police officer, and she did nothing wrong. The only person here who is doing something wrong is you, Gabriel. You are just taking advantage of something OzzyB06 did that was very considerate of her.

T

Trump15024

Again this has nothing to do with you so why are you commenting like Coban said do not comment on a forum that has nothing to do with you

Status
Not open for further replies.