Case Closed Court Case against @RealCreeperGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

1. I am filing a court case against realcreepergamer

2. I got married to @RealCreeperGamer and I had left property in his house and when I tried to tap back to my married house it said I was not married. I sent him a message and he said he divorced me without any notice and my property is still in his house. I am asking that he pays me 1,000 dollars for filing for divorce and not informing me.

CreeperGamer

1. I am filing a court case against realcreepergamer

2. I got married to @RealCreeperGamer and I had left property in his house and when I tried to tap back to my married house it said I was not married. I sent him a message and he said he divorced me without any notice and my property is still in his house. I am asking that he pays me 1,000 dollars for filing for divorce and not informing me.
I changed my Minecraft name to RealCutePuppy! Why should I pay you 1K for something stupid!? I divorced you big deal! It's not the end of the world man! I'm not going to give you jack!

T

Trump15024

RealCutePuppy I filed this 2 months ago I have asked them to close the thread and they still haven't.

T

Trump15024

Then why haven't they closed it you admitted u divorced me and this server is like real life and u have to pay me. And some of my property I left in your house

T

Trump15024

1. You are the one who divorced me.

2. You gave me no notice.

3. This thread has been needed to be closed but since you commented on it it will keep going I guess.

4. You since you divorce me need to pay divorce payments

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

You need to pay me alimony which is a legal obligation on a person to provide financial support to their spouse before or after marital separation or divorce. Which you are the one who triggered the divorce.

CreeperGamer

You need to pay me alimony which is a legal obligation on a person to provide financial support to their spouse before or after marital separation or divorce. Which you are the one who triggered the divorce.
Blah, blah, blah! Nag,Nag, Nag! And your so smart and I'M so dumb and blah, blah, blah! I wasn't ready for marriage yet! If the ex-spouse wasn't ready for marriage but did it anyway then they don't need to pay! I'm not gonna pay you no matter what! YOU DON'T HAVE A FREAKING PERMIT!

Reactions: Deleted member 832
T

Trump15024

No I did not call you stupid but I have presented the legal facts

T

Trump15024

Final argument: You need to pay me alimony which is a legal obligation on a person to provide financial support to their spouse before or after marital separation or divorce. Which you are the one who triggered the divorce. you did not even give me a warning.

1. You are the one who divorced me. Which means you triggered the divorce.

2. You gave me no notice.

3. This thread has been needed to be closed but since you commented on it it will keep going I guess.

4. You since you divorce me need to pay divorce payments

Status
Not open for further replies.