Status
Not open for further replies.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Who are you accusing : @Siren__Zone
Claims/Accusations : So Siren and I a while ago were super close so we decided to buy a house together! Siren didn't have much money at the time so I was going to pay for it. Siren asked/begged if she could have it in her name because she'd never own a house before. I said yes and paid her the money and we bought the house. We were having so much fun till there was arguments in our friend group and @Siren__Zone fell out with @342niki, and me and @342niki are super close so I took her side in it. Today (22/07/2017) I messaged Siren in game and said "Could I buy the house off you? Or could I have it cuz I paid for it." Honestly, I worded that wrong at that moment because I just wanted it in my name, but everyone makes mistakes I guess? Siren later says to me "If you want it back, you'll pay me for it." (I don't have proof of that ;-; But If siren is honest she'll admit and If any staff saw it they would help a lot!). And more conversations went on and people probably saw me lash out at Ian (BaconPoutine) In chat before, which I apologise for here where everyone can see. Overall, Siren won't let me own the house I paid for. And I either want the house back (Without her added) or the money for it!
More proof: I have screenshots of siren saying things that prove I paid for the house and I should own it, but imgur isn't working ;-;

Thanks! Bye!

Siren__Zone

May 6, 2017
I understand your side of the story ttyltammy, however my side also stands a lot of ground.

1. You said "I want it back because I bought it" yes it was your money but you didn't buy it. I did. Yes it was still your money but I own the property.
2. I am willing to still live with you tammy (ttyltammy). I understand your side completely. However, we both messed up. I shouldn't have removed you from the house because I was mad. I will make sure to add you back and give you all your resources. But, you can't deny you didn't mess up anywhere either. You wanted a house back that you never owned. I own the property, and you never owned the house before. So that means you can't have it "back" or take it away.
3. No one should be part of this fight. The whole server doesn't need to know about our drama. I would personally just like to move past this. No one needs to know about our insults. No one needs to know about our personal lives. Most importantly, no one needs to know about anything that happens between two people. You shouldn't even know about what happened, but you do. There is no need to spread drama for no reason and destroy the McCities community. We don't need to have other people gossiping about what we have done to each other. Everyone messed up, and everyone should say an apology to everyone even if they did nothing wrong towards that person.

So to wrap up I would usually roast you but I feel like being nice lol. I would just like to say that this whole thing is out of line. We don't need staff members on a server to deal with this. So tammy I would like to just call this off and leave it alone and forget about this and fix it ourselves. Yes somethings I said were wrong, but some you said were too. I do agree with ShamLover (BaconPoutine) and Nerdsy_Girl. (Nerdsy_Potato) I would just like to ask that we say sorry and move on.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I understand your side of the story ttyltammy, however my side also stands a lot of ground.

1. You said "I want it back because I bought it" yes it was your money but you didn't buy it. I did. Yes it was still your money but I own the property.
2. I am willing to still live with you tammy (ttyltammy). I understand your side completely. However, we both messed up. I shouldn't have removed you from the house because I was mad. I will make sure to add you back and give you all your resources. But, you can't deny you didn't mess up anywhere either. You wanted a house back that you never owned. I own the property, and you never owned the house before. So that means you can't have it "back" or take it away.
3. No one should be part of this fight. The whole server doesn't need to know about our drama. I would personally just like to move past this. No one needs to know about our insults. No one needs to know about our personal lives. Most importantly, no one needs to know about anything that happens between two people. You shouldn't even know about what happened, but you do. There is no need to spread drama for no reason and destroy the McCities community. We don't need to have other people gossiping about what we have done to each other. Everyone messed up, and everyone should say an apology to everyone even if they did nothing wrong towards that person.

So to wrap up I would usually roast you but I feel like being nice lol. I would just like to say that this whole thing is out of line. We don't need staff members on a server to deal with this. So tammy I would like to just call this off and leave it alone and forget about this and fix it ourselves. Yes somethings I said were wrong, but some you said were too. I do agree with ShamLover (BaconPoutine) and Nerdsy_Girl. (Nerdsy_Potato) I would just like to ask that we say sorry and move on.
Wait so you give her money to buy her the house. And she buys it. So it's her property now. So why do you want it back exactly? It's her house, you never owned it in the first place. You gave her money, but the fact is that she bought the house so its hers. You never owned it at all so what are you even complaining about?
That's like saying that I give me friend for example 50000 to buy a house and he buys it. We get in a fight, so I want the house back. But i never owned it in the first place? So I can't get it back... lol
Btw this is baconpoutine so i guess im involved?
I agree with ShamLover (BaconPoutine) and i'm with Siren (Siren__Zone), Because The house is in her name which means it's owned by her tammy (TtylTammy) may have helped pay for it but it's still Siren's (Siren__Zone) And for the record i was involved in the pm conversation so i know how it went down.
First off, sorry for breaking the rules, but this pertains to the case and has been seen as the outcome to cases in the past; hence it is related.

Court Cases are made for unethical actions, in this it is a broken verbal contract. Players make verbal contracts usually for buying large properties such as buying an island and usually include a punishment if someone is to break it. In this situation, there is a verbal contract made where @Siren_Zone wants the property under their name, but @bbytammy is the one paying for it. There seems to be an understanding behind both parties that the property is owned by @bbytammy, but is under Siren_Zone's name. By removing @bbytammy @Siren_Zone broke that verbal contract. This is an unethical action. For clarification I will include an example of a verbal contract; I own an island with @Death_Inferno360 which we bought for 3 mil; each of us contributed 1.5 mil. Now, the island is under my name, but we have a verbal contract that states each of us own half of the island. If either of us were to breach this contract; we would be sued by the other for the island.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
First off, sorry for breaking the rules, but this pertains to the case and has been seen as the outcome to cases in the past; hence it is related.

Court Cases are made for unethical actions, in this it is a broken verbal contract. Players make verbal contracts usually for buying large properties such as buying an island and usually include a punishment if someone is to break it. In this situation, there is a verbal contract made where @Siren_Zone wants the property under their name, but @bbytammy is the one paying for it. There seems to be an understanding behind both parties that the property is owned by @bbytammy, but is under Siren_Zone's name. By removing @bbytammy @Siren_Zone broke that verbal contract. This is an unethical action. For clarification I will include an example of a verbal contract; I own an island with @Death_Inferno360 which we bought for 3 mil; each of us contributed 1.5 mil. Now, the island is under my name, but we have a verbal contract that states each of us own half of the island. If either of us were to breach this contract; we would be sued by the other for the island.
This is wrong because, tammy was the one who bought it technically. He gave the money to Siren Zone so she would own the plot, but the money technically came from tammy to buy the house. Its like saying you bought a house and sold it for 0 dollars so the other guy can own it, same as saying you gave someone the money so he would own it. Its the same thing, so in the end, tammy still has the right to sue for it

Last edited:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
This is wrong because, eatsmith was the one who bought it technically. He gave the money to Siren Zone so she would own the plot, but the money technically came from eatsmith to buy the house. Its like saying you bought a house and sold it for 0 dollars so the other guy can own it, same as saying you gave someone the money so he would own it. Its the same thing, so in the end, eatsmith still has the right to sue for it
Well it's the same point.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
This is wrong because, eatsmith was the one who bought it technically. He gave the money to Siren Zone so she would own the plot, but the money technically came from eatsmith to buy the house. Its like saying you bought a house and sold it for 0 dollars so the other guy can own it, same as saying you gave someone the money so he would own it. Its the same thing, so in the end, eatsmith still has the right to sue for it
Who's told you that?

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
You cant get ownership over a house you've never owned in the first place lol

This says I can, I own the house.

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Siren__Zone

May 6, 2017
Tammy I added you back to the plot. Next time you are online you can see it for yourself. There is no need to sue anyone.

Siren__Zone

May 6, 2017
I'm also giving you the house Tammy. I'm so done with this drama i'm buying a new house. It will take a few days for it to be up for sale however. Just call the case off the house is yours.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I ask staff to close this court case as Siren has already resolved this with tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.