Case Closed Court case against Siren__Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The example in the end is different because both of you chipped in to buy the house. So it's both of you own it. But the thing is that tammy gave her the money. So once the money is given to siren. It is no longer tammy's money! And whatever siren buys with that money is hers. She bought the house. Tammy didnt. Is it that hard to understand that if you've never owned it in the first place it's not even yours? This whole case is a joke
Gosh ik his is closed but, can we put a little more sense into things where when you donate food, you would say to the guy its mine now. Im just saying they kind of shared and pitched in on it and they agreed they would share on it

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
The example in the end is different because both of you chipped in to buy the house. So it's both of you own it. But the thing is that tammy gave her the money. So once the money is given to siren. It is no longer tammy's money! And whatever siren buys with that money is hers. She bought the house. Tammy didnt. Is it that hard to understand that if you've never owned it in the first place it's not even yours? This whole case is a joke
You weren't anything to do with this anyway. It's just the part where I lashed out at you for being rude to Niki, so back off.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
First of all, I want to remember some of you that you are not allowed to comment on court cases unless you are directly involved with it.

Also when you give someone money and let him own the house for you together, you cannot just simply ask it back. You should keep this in mind before you pay someone.

It has been very nice of Siren to give the house to Tammy. I am glad you two found a solution for this.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.