LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
1. Who are you accusing?
@trump15024

2. What are your claims/accusations?
He has a sethome in my house from when he first started Mccities. I said that he could keep it for a couple of days as I wanted to be polite. It wasn't a proper rent. He changed his name, and didn't even talk to me for ages. I presumed he had gone. Then he appeared again, and I asked him to get out of my home as he also had a friend with him, who I didn't even know about. I told him he had 5 mins to get out, before I jailed for trespassing. Then he decided to keep arguing to me about it. I thought that he had deleted the home, so I left the door open, that I had locked, so he couldn't get into the rest of my home. He then stole over 150k worth of shulka boxes and other things that I would like to be given back to me as I gave his diamonds and potatoes back from his chest, when I took them out, as he wasn't leaving.

I would like to have all my items that he stole given back to me, and for the home on my property (H3) to be deleted. Thank you.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I have attached screen shots of what he stole from the chest, which was unlocked as I presumed he had deleted the home.

Attachments

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
More advancements, he said he would give me the items on the forums asap and then logged on to the server, when he logged on he said he 'lost' the items, in total the items were worth 200-500k and I am very angry that he 'lost' them (I still think he has them). He said he would eventually give me the money, but, judging by the fact that he's been on the server more than a month and does not have a plot yet, I would assume that he will not give the money required to pay for the items in 1 month and it will most likely take a couple of months for him to get close to that amount of money. I am very angry at him and would like some form of action to be taken against him by a mod (Also, he has been very rude to some players, me included) If you want a bit more information about it then look at the thread 'Court Case Against OzzyB06'. Sincerely, OzzyB06

D

Deleted member 832

More advancements, he said he would give me the items on the forums asap and then logged on to the server, when he logged on he said he 'lost' the items, in total the items were worth 200-500k and I am very angry that he 'lost' them (I still think he has them). He said he would eventually give me the money, but, judging by the fact that he's been on the server more than a month and does not have a plot yet, I would assume that he will not give the money required to pay for the items in 1 month and it will most likely take a couple of months for him to get close to that amount of money. I am very angry at him and would like some form of action to be taken against him by a mod (Also, he has been very rude to some players, me included) Sincerly, OzzyB06
I can confirm the rudeness.

T

Trump15024

Wow. First you did not give me five minutes to get out you said get out and I said give me one minute to get my stuff you jailed me. Yes you have had contact with me because the other day i messaged you and said hello do you remember me I was then who you made the area for and you said yes hello. Also on multiple occasions i asked to pay you rent and I said no my property is still in your house you are with holding from me. Next I did not steal anything from your house because how can i get in your private home when you locked my area off.

T

Trump15024

I have not been rude to you Izzie could testify that she has had to warn people people to stop being rude to me.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Gabriel, I don't remember in the slightest you talking to me.. Were you talking to someone else by mistake, as I never remember having a coversation with trump or minyr15 in the past 2 or 3 weeks

Reactions: Minty
T

Trump15024

Oh then ozzy said that i had her property hid in my house. How is that even possible when i don't have a house. I don't ave her property she is the one that has mine still in her house

T

Trump15024

Yes Ozzy i talked to you I remember I was standing at the bank because i was happy to see you could you have mentioned you were going t kick me out

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Also, if you did lose the items, you still owe me 200k min so,even if you still have the items and are not willing to give them to me. You still owe me 200k and once you pay that money, I will give you back your items. So technically you still have my property (aka: 200k)

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Also, none of this would of ever happened if 1. You didn't steal the items 2. You rented a proper apartment instead of living in my house 3. You gave me proof you were mineyr15 4. That you brung someone into my property

T

Trump15024

But I never had the items and don't have the items. How can I even get in your house when it is locked from any one else

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
1. You had a home in my house 2. I have screenshots that prove you stole the items which are at the top of the thread 3. If you did never have the items then why did you not mention it until now

T

Trump15024

Because you sued me for them. I mentioned them because you sued me and asked me where they were. I dont have any of your items you are the one who are with holding mine in your house.

T

Trump15024

Why would I take your items when I have everything I need. I am sorry for the confusion but Ozzy I dont have your items you can check my inventory since you are a police officer but again I have not had your items and I can even get in your house since it is locked

T

Trump15024

You are the one who has my items and those screenshots remind me of my items so now you have put my items in your chest and then say i stole it correct.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I know you do not have any of my items, but you stole them from the chest and you cannot hide that, you got the items (which were worth 200k-500k) then lost them, meaning that you owe me 200k

T

Trump15024

I did not take my items. I reviewed the screen shots and that looks like my items because when you kicked me out you went through my chest. So you put my items in your chest and said I stole them.

T

Trump15024

The final Point is your kicked me out and took my items. How could i get back in your house when you locked me out that does not even make sense. You did not give me a warning I think at this point this should be argued out in court actually in mccities

Status
Not open for further replies.