Case Closed Court Case on DelicateBean, Tricoh and Synnamoon/Toryn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I am accusing DelicateBean, Tricoh and Synnamoon or also known as Toryn.
Toryn sold a unregioned castle on my island, the castle is made by QueenMelone and is right beside the plot beach-city. I allowed the build to be transfer there with one condition and that its not getting regioned. The last time I gave Toryn/Synnamoon a region on Undeadland, she gave it away whihc is why I allowed her to keep her castle but not get it regioned. In this case so DelicateBean wanted Tricoh's mansion (gmansion5). But then Tricoh wanted a castle but bean didnt have a castle so Toryn/Synnamoon decided to help bean out and GAVE the castle on my island ro DelicateBean, which we agreed to not get it region and this is pretty much one of the reasons I did not get it regioned, as well as the castle is on my land. I allowed Toryn to use the facilities and use the castle but then she decided to trade it for a build called Libertalia which is a underground build made by DelicateBean which she did not even ask my concent in the first place. So the deal ended up as Toryn giving DelicateBean the castle which isnt regioned yet and I did not allow to this, nor was I informed about this. And DelicateBean trading plot h338 and the castle on my island for Tricoh's gmansion5 and yatch. DelicateBean now has gmansion5 and yatch while Tricoh has h338 and the castle that I did not region. I personally cannot allow this deal to go through and ask that this deal be fixed as Tricoh told me herself on the chat we had, Izzie is added to the group and can confirm this, it is the 2nd message sent in the private group chat on forums. : "
Yes I wouldn't agree with the deal if I did not get the castle e.e
Only thing is I just need it to be regioned"
Toryn not having any control over giving/selling plots or regioning on the island, especially when I specifically said I would allow the build to be transferred but not regioned, since I was afraid of circumstances of her giving a plot since before this, I gave her a 102x70 plot on the island which she gave which caused me to decided to not region the castle but toryn can still use the castle. Toryn not having full control over the caslte influenced the deal which caused Tricoh to agree to it since she thought she would be getting the castle. Toryn lied to both of them but, I am asking that Tricohs and Beans plots are returned
Tricoh traded: yatch and gmansion5
DelicateBean traded : h338 and the unregioned castle on my island
Tricoh originally owned yatch and gmansion5
DelicateBean originally owned h338
I ask that the plots are returned as I will not be willing to give up the castle on my island unless I agree to the trade, and so far I found nothing that will benefit me through this trade, I am asking that this trade be fixed and force the plots to be returned as the castle on my island influenced the trade which it should never have and therefore I am not allowing the deal as in this case Tricoh would lose plots and it would not be fair to her as she did mot get the castle. I will be open to have a fair trade with them once this is resolved. Tricoh would never have traded anything if she never was able to get the castle and therefore she never did get the castle, which is why the deal needs to be cancelled as one of the parties would lose something for an unfair trade.

My evidence would be the chat we had, and I will bring in some logs if I can find it. Regardless of this I would like @Toryn @Tricoh @DelicateBean to confirm about this deal and your statement on this. I have tried to resolve this but it has gotten out of hand.
I will be sending evidence later

T

Trump15024

I am accusing DelicateBean, Tricoh and Synnamoon or also known as Toryn.
Toryn sold a unregioned castle on my island, the castle is made by QueenMelone and is right beside the plot beach-city. I allowed the build to be transfer there with one condition and that its not getting regioned. The last time I gave Toryn/Synnamoon a region on Undeadland, she gave it away whihc is why I allowed her to keep her castle but not get it regioned. In this case so DelicateBean wanted Tricoh's mansion (gmansion5). But then Tricoh wanted a castle but bean didnt have a castle so Toryn/Synnamoon decided to help bean out and GAVE the castle on my island ro DelicateBean, which we agreed to not get it region and this is pretty much one of the reasons I did not get it regioned, as well as the castle is on my land. I allowed Toryn to use the facilities and use the castle but then she decided to trade it for a build called Libertalia which is a underground build made by DelicateBean which she did not even ask my concent in the first place. So the deal ended up as Toryn giving DelicateBean the castle which isnt regioned yet and I did not allow to this, nor was I informed about this. And DelicateBean trading plot h338 and the castle on my island for Tricoh's gmansion5 and yatch. DelicateBean now has gmansion5 and yatch while Tricoh has h338 and the castle that I did not region. I personally cannot allow this deal to go through and ask that this deal be fixed as Tricoh told me herself on the chat we had, Izzie is added to the group and can confirm this, it is the 2nd message sent in the private group chat on forums. : "
Yes I wouldn't agree with the deal if I did not get the castle e.e
Only thing is I just need it to be regioned"
Toryn not having any control over giving/selling plots or regioning on the island, especially when I specifically said I would allow the build to be transferred but not regioned, since I was afraid of circumstances of her giving a plot since before this, I gave her a 102x70 plot on the island which she gave which caused me to decided to not region the castle but toryn can still use the castle. Toryn not having full control over the caslte influenced the deal which caused Tricoh to agree to it since she thought she would be getting the castle. Toryn lied to both of them but, I am asking that Tricohs and Beans plots are returned
Tricoh traded: yatch and gmansion5
DelicateBean traded : h338 and the unregioned castle on my island
Tricoh originally owned yatch and gmansion5
DelicateBean originally owned h338
I ask that the plots are returned as I will not be willing to give up the castle on my island unless I agree to the trade, and so far I found nothing that will benefit me through this trade, I am asking that this trade be fixed and force the plots to be returned as the castle on my island influenced the trade which it should never have and therefore I am not allowing the deal as in this case Tricoh would lose plots and it would not be fair to her as she did mot get the castle. I will be open to have a fair trade with them once this is resolved. Tricoh would never have traded anything if she never was able to get the castle and therefore she never did get the castle, which is why the deal needs to be cancelled as one of the parties would lose something for an unfair trade.

My evidence would be the chat we had, and I will bring in some logs if I can find it. Regardless of this I would like @Toryn @Tricoh @DelicateBean to confirm about this deal and your statement on this. I have tried to resolve this but it has gotten out of hand.
I will be sending evidence later
I am sorry to comment but 1. I agree with @Death_Inferno360 that since this castle is on death’s land and it’s not regioned he owns the castle. 2. I have reason to believe that Delicatebean wanted these plots to trade for neko kingdom (pretty sure that’s what its called) because he asked me for 1m and I told bean no, and he said he needed the money to purchase plots to trade for the kingdom plot.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Well yes, I can trade back h338, I have no problem with it and I have come to realize that I did lose two very important plots e.e
I just asked for it to be regioned so that I can lock my chests and stuff, and so no one added to undeadland would just mess with it or whatever. I'm totally ok with trading h338 for gmansion5 and yatch so

Reactions: LavaFlake

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Okie ill take care of it, but rn I'm very busy but yeah I didn't mean to cause any harm but I will take care of the rest
~Toryn

Reactions: Tricoh

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Toryn told me she owned HER castle entirely so its not my fault I didnt know. Thats litterly why I traded in the first place but apparently death owns the land the castle is on and Toryn just owns the build which Toryn wasnt even aware of. To be honest I don’t even care anymore after this morning when death said he would only give me the land for a huge mansion? Anyways this lawsuit is totally unnecessary and you could have just said all of this in a private discussion with us but you didn’t? Anyways this litterly makes no sense because Toryn also told me she co-owned the island than Death said she didnt because he gave her a single 100 by 70 plot that counted as her share. I really don’t want to be wrapped up in this, and have no reason to be.

Reactions: Powerfull

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I am sorry to comment but 1. I agree with @Death_Inferno360 that since this castle is on death’s land and it’s not regioned he owns the castle. 2. I have reason to believe that Delicatebean wanted these plots to trade for neko kingdom (pretty sure that’s what its called) because he asked me for 1m and I told bean no, and he said he needed the money to purchase plots to trade for the kingdom plot.
1) i dont need ur money. 2) that was never the deal. 3) not these plots. 4) seriously?

T

Trump15024

1) i dont need ur money. 2) that was never the deal. 3) not these plots. 4) seriously?
What you just said is false. You wanted 1m to buy Jabus plot and then you said I could be part owners with you because you wanted to build Paris on neko kingdom and I said no. I can post the screenshots where you asked for 1m. You said you were going to trade all your best plots for the kingdom plot and you needed the 1m from me to buy Jabus plot so you could trade that one.

Reactions: Jabu

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
What you just said is false. You wanted 1m to buy Jabus plot and then you said I could be part owners with you because you wanted to build Paris on neko kingdom and I said no. I can post the screenshots where you asked for 1m. You said you were going to trade all your best plots for the kingdom plot and you needed the 1m from me to buy Jabus plot so you could trade that one.
LOL like ok? the last time I checked yatch and gmansion5 are Not owned by Jabu. Also no need to be rude.

T

Trump15024

LOL like ok? the last time I checked yatch and gmansion5 are Not owned by Jabu. Also no need to be rude.
Not being rude just saying the facts. You wanted to buy Jabu’s gomansion200 or whatever you call it

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@Death_Inferno360, do you solely own undeadland? Like, did you pay fully for it? Does Toryn have any ownership of the island at all?
I paid 4 mil in full to PixelPuppy when I bought Undeadland from her and you can ask her to confirm, I still give Toryn a bit of ownership and she has major power but she did not inform me at all and even the counteless times I got mad, I let her do what she wants with the island, the only thing I was prohibiting was to region and sell. I did give Toryn a 102x70 plot which she later gave but, this aside from the case but that is what lead me to not region the castle since I was worried it might be traded or sold. I personally dont want to hurt anyone but I dont want to lose more than what I have already lost and fight for what I can fight. Tricoh and Bean would not be trading if the castle wasnt involved and Tricoh gave 2 pretty big plots for the castle so I feel that Tricoh is losing a lot since she can't get the castle.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@DelicateBean @Toryn @Tricoh This is going against a contract that bean bean has signed for me. I will have no rightful ownership of gmansion5 or yacht if he quits and somebody else owns this. It is advised that you let bean keep these properties.
Ehem it says you will have no rightful ownership, and did you even read the whole thing. Tricoh lost a mansion and a yatch for a castle she could not get, the castle influenced the trade and I suggest you let Tricoh and Bean handle this if their plots are given back to each other. I honestly suggest this to be resolved

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Ehem it says you will have no rightful ownership, and did you even read the whole thing. Tricoh lost a mansion and a yatch for a castle she could not get, the castle influenced the trade and I suggest you let Tricoh and Bean handle this if their plots are given back to each other. I honestly suggest this to be resolved
You are breaking a contract if these properties are traded, and I have it, AND the right to sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.