Case Closed Court Case on DelicateBean, Tricoh and Synnamoon/Toryn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You are breaking a contract if these properties are traded, and I have it, AND the right to sue.
One you dont own the property and two I am not allowing any property involved in this court case which is gmansion5, yatch, h338 and the unregioned castle on my island to be traded or sold or transferred in anyway while the court case is being done. If this is done, I will count this as trying to breach the deal in the middle of the court case to get out of it.

Reactions: Tricoh

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
You are breaking a contract if these properties are traded, and I have it, AND the right to sue.
Let me get this straight, you had your own contract with Bean right?

If another person trades with Bean THEY didn’t break the contract, only Bean would have. From what I’ve seen here, Your contract with Bean doesn’t have much to do with Bean’s contract with them. It would only be worth something if you wanted to sue Bean (which I don’t think you want to do) lol.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
@Death_Inferno360 paid for the island in full. Is there any proof that @Toryn had the power to region and sell plots on his island?
Well before toryn regioned two plots on the island when i let her hold it but, I immediately got it unregioned and held the island to prevent this from happening again and then she gave this huge plot I gave to her. So I decided not to allow her to region or sell plots on the island, if needed I can get the logs, Ill try to find the dates where she was bugging me to get the castle transferred. But no she had no authority at all to region without the ownrs concent, since last time I did this was I was head manager of eisland and I regioned a mansion plot there but EnderPort told izzie i couldnt region and therefore unregioned plot, therefore if they dont own the property, they cant region without the island owners concent

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The island owner needs to give consent before having a plot regioned, it doesn't matter if the player is added or not. They do not have the power to region plots. The castle belongs to Death_Inferno360 and can not be sold/traded without his consent, this means that any plots already traded will need to be returned. Thank you, case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.