Case Closed Court Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijayx

cloutjamie
cloutjamie
Apr 30, 2017
Who are you accusing? I am accusing @SnipedSuit
2. What are your claims/accusations? When she/she first came on the server, they asked if I was IICakejay, and I was like yeah. He asked for my money,which was 1.2mil almost at 1.3mil, we asked can I see the 1mil. and I didn't respond. So he asked can I see the 500k, and I gave it to him, I didn't think at all, and he said he was my friend Jake. Then he asked can he see the other 500k. after I gave him my 500k, I told him to give it back. Then he left. Then he came back, and I was asking. Then he gave it to someone else. I was super mad. Leanne gave me a warning. He kept lying saying that I msg him on Facebook, which I don't have Facebook, or skype. The Leanne Muted me, because I was arguing, saying I don't have Facebook, or skype. He kept lying, and lying. He was making me quit the server, because, nobody believed me. Why would I lie about that? He also said I gave him money, to rank up, which I didn't. I gave him the 500k to see, as he asked too, and he was making up different lies.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? The photo will be in the comment section. Before everything happened, I showed that I made it to 1.2mil in chat, I told IIAriusII that I was making to 1.3mil before everything.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I have already told you that giving 500k, to a friend or not, is against the server rules. However, due to the circumstances, I decided that it would not be a balance reset due to you being unaware of the rules and being lied to. SnipedSuit will get a full balance reset and you have now lost that 500k due to your actions and breaking a server rue. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.