Case Closed Court casses against NothingSpecialxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

orion2k5

Sep 24, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? @NothingSpecialxx
2. What are your claims/accusations? They scammed me 90k after I killed them, they said that I tpa killed them after they killed Thatoneguy. I killed them they dropped 90k and they said Not the exact quote "If you pay me 90k back I will give you an op axe" I was thinking about it. Then I started to feel bad after a while I said sure they tped to me I payed them 90k.......THEY GAVE ME A SMITE V AND UNBREAKING III AXE. Then they tpad away and logged off.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Well I couldn't get screenshots when they were talking cause my friend kyan2k6 called me so I took one because i couldn't get more hopefully it is good i hate getting scammed
are good...

Attachments

Reactions: Jabu
T

Trump15024

1. Who are you accusing? @NothingSpecialxx
2. What are your claims/accusations? They scammed me 90k after I killed them, they said that I tpa killed them after they killed Thatoneguy. I killed them they dropped 90k and they said Not the exact quote "If you pay me 90k back I will give you an op axe" I was thinking about it. Then I started to feel bad after a while I said sure they tped to me I payed them 90k.......THEY GAVE ME A SMITE V AND UNBREAKING III AXE. Then they tpad away and logged off.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us? Well I couldn't get screenshots when they were talking cause my friend kyan2k6 called me so I took one because i couldn't get more hopefully it is good i hate getting scammed
are good...
Just to note the people Orion payed is well aware of what an op axe is. It’s not smite and unbreaking.

Reactions: Jabu

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Lol, gabriel no.
Our deal was 90k and a op axe,
The axe I gave you, it's an op axe for me, not sure if it is for others, but you can kill people with it

T

Trump15024

Lol, gabriel no.
Our deal was 90k and a op axe,
The axe I gave you, it's an op axe for me, not sure if it is for others, but you can kill people with it
Sorry this has nothing to do with me just heard it was a smite axe. Orion is the one making the court case not me. You know good and well the smite enchantment is only for killing mobs and not a op pvp axe. He killed that guy fair and square and got 90k and in return you guys said you would give him and op axe this was just a joke and basically a scam giving him a useless axe.

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Sorry this has nothing to do with me just heard it was a smite axe. Orion is the one making the court case not me. You know good and well the smite enchantment is only for killing mobs and not a op pvp axe. He killed that guy fair and square and got 90k and in return you guys said you would give him and op axe this was just a joke and basically a scam giving him a useless axe.
Guy? lol it's me changed my IGN, + Who said it was a good pvp axe?
Fair and square hm, tp kill?
Bat4hire has nothing to do with this, he was just a witness for it

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Guy? lol it's me changed my IGN, + Who said it was a good pvp axe?
Fair and square hm, tp kill?
Bat4hire has nothing to do with this, he was just a witness for it
Oh dident know you changed your name but a op axe is more than smite but I won’t comment again.

D

Deleted member 832

Davina said ‘op axe’. Please come up with said definition for an ‘op axe’ @orion2k5
Otherwise I’m asking for this case to be closed as it is puerile

Reactions: Powerfull

orion2k5

Sep 24, 2017
An op axe is an axe that has really good enchants for pvp, the axe she itemed had really good enchants.

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
An op axe is an axe that has really good enchants for pvp, the axe she itemed had really good enchants.
YEah I itemed an axe, but never told me it was the one you were gonna have?
+ An op axe can also be an op mob farming axe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.