Case Closed Court casses against NothingSpecialxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Before anyone says, I have been asked by orion to comment, so yeah :)

From what I see, orion did tp kill, but the deal was made for orion to give Dav her 90k back for a 'op axe' and I know for sure that Dav knows that a smite and unbreaking axe is not op, not even to someone who was new. I think both sides have done something wrong, orion killed Dav because she killed his friend, and then Dav dropped the money, whether or not it was the actual axe that was itemed (which orion should have asked for it to be) something alike it was shown, so that was what was expected. That's what I see, now shall we leave it up to staff to decide what punishments each side gets?

Reactions: Jabu

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Hold on no, orion didn't tp kill xD He has informed me that he and ThatOneGuy were at the bank, and Davina came and killed ThatOneGuy, so orion killed him.

So if that's what you call a tp kill then, okie, you do you mate xD

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Unless you are directly involved in this case, please refrain from commenting.

To avoid unnecessary spam, please don’t quote this post or respond back (unless you are contributing to the case)

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
'Op' is a subjective term, there's no set definition. In some cases, the axe that Davina gave orion is op. In others, it's not. In the future, put items on /ah to sell them. That way, no one will feel like they've been cheated because both parties clearly wanted the interaction to happen. There will be no action taken, case closed.

Reactions: Turkey
Status
Not open for further replies.