Denied cowgirl152 ARCH. Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl152

Jul 17, 2017
Your current in game name: cowgirl152

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): yes

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): plot one! (/plot home 1)
Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: I like both but I'd have to say I enjoy exterior better

How much time do you tend to build each week?: 12-20 hours a week I try and build at least 1-2 hours a day

Tell us about your favorite building memory: My favorite building memory would have to be when I first started playing on Minecraft PC edition. I was watching a building tutorial and decided to make my very own mansion. I made the whole thing out of jungle logs and glass. I loved that mansion so much. since I didn't use torches there were monsters everywhere since I was young and new I didn't know you couldn't be killed in creative mode so I basically never went back in that mansion again!

H

Heather

See other application. I reviewed all of your plots when replying to that one. Please wait for a reply on teacher and arch apps before making a new one. You can make a new application one week after a previous one has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.