Not open for further replies.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
OK guys, here it goes! I have been wanting this position so bad, crossing my fingers!!!

Your current in game name:
CP42

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team):
I do have skype!

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3):
I would like to submit my /plot home 2, the colosseum I built, but please look at all of my other builds, I have skyscrapers, homes, chest houses, and more. Right now, the build I am working on most is the MCCA venue, which can be found on @Jabu's plot, or /plot visit A_Noob 5. Please look at this, I have done almost all of the building! The only thing I haven't done is the red stone in the left tower, and the two statues, Carl and Darrell.

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?:
I prefer exterior, but only by a bit! I love building in general!

How much time do you tend to build each week?:
I tend to spend over 1-2 hours a day, 2-4 on weekends, so a total of about 9- 18 hours a week!

Tell us about your favorite building memory:
My favorite building memory has got to be building the MCCA, its been so fun working on a huge build! While I am still not done, I will be sad when I do finish!!!

Thanks so much for reading my application, I hope I would make a great architect!!!

-CP42

Status
Not open for further replies.