Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
  • What is your rank on the server?
I am a Jr. Police, but I have 100k, so I would be a citizen!
  • What is your /ar check time?
My /at time is over 8 days. I cannot be more specific right now, because I am on vacation, and don't have access to my PC.
  • How often can you play on the server?
I play on the server everyday, normally at least 2-4 hours. The only days I can't are days when I am away, like now.
  • Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher so that I can teach people, like the original teachers had done for me! The first day I went to school, I learned a ton, and really enjoyed it! I saw a possibility: if I were to teach people, they could have fun like I did!
  • What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied.
I would like to teach:
Battle tactics (when to eat, armor to wear)
Negotiation skills (Like how to buy or sell a item, house, etc. for the best amount of money)
Police Education (explaining the duties of a police officer, what it takes to become one, etc.).

• What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class?
If a student was not behaving, I would send him or her to the principals, but ONLY after 3 warnings. After 2 I would ask them to step outside to talk.
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law.
I do agree to follow the rules of McCities! As a police, I already have to :D
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
No, and thanks for reading my application!!!

-CP42

Reactions: Fiirena

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere
Thanks for taking the time to apply! You have been accepted as a negotiation skills teacher, congrats! Looking forward to working with you! ~

Application Accepted.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.