Selling Création De Belle - Visual Art

Icestorm_wolf

Recently, @xXAtomic_SushiXx, @DaisyDoggy and I have founded a new art company together called Création De Belle. We hope to sell a considerable amount of art to the server and plan to be there to create logos for various companies throughout McCities, as well as personal art for individuals.

I draw digital and traditional chibi art for commissions - I can do semi-realism, but it takes quite a while for me to do it and so I do not sell it, I only do it for my friends and I.

@DaisyDoggy draws chibi art as well, but her style differentiates considerably from mine.

@xXAtomic_SushiXx draws digital and traditional semi-realism for commissions. She does not do chibi art, though her semi-realism is incredibly pretty.

We all have different prices, depending on what we believe our art to be worth.

-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-
@xXAtomic_SushiXx

Semi-Realism (colored)
Human - 35k-100k
Animals - 15k-65k
Semi-Realism (sketch = no color)
Humans - 15k-85k
Animals - 14.5k-55k

https://imgur.com/a/dADZ8

-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-=--=--=-=-=--=-=-
@Icestorm_wolf
Chibis
Humans: $30k-$100k
Animals: $30k-$70k

Skins
Regular: $20k-$70k
Event-Themed Skins (Any country's holidays): $10k-$50k

https://imgur.com/a/U8AB0

@DaisyDoggy
Digital Art
$30k-$60k Human Chibis (Colored, Shaded)
$20k-$40k Animal Chibis (Colored, Shaded)

Skins
$10k-$50k

https://imgur.com/a/b87tY

If you have a question, suggestion, or comment, please reply to this forum. If you'd be interested in buying any of our art, however, please private message the person you'd like it from.

xXAtomic_SushiXx

Sep 20, 2017
earth

Recently, @xXAtomic_SushiXx, @DaisyDoggy and I have founded a new art company together called Création De Belle. We hope to sell a considerable amount of art to the server and plan to be there to create logos for various companies throughout McCities, as well as personal art for individuals.

I draw digital and traditional chibi art for commissions - I can do semi-realism, but it takes quite a while for me to do it and so I do not sell it, I only do it for my friends and I.

@DaisyDoggy draws chibi art as well, but her style differentiates considerably from mine.

@xXAtomic_SushiXx draws digital and traditional semi-realism for commissions. She does not do chibi art, though her semi-realism is incredibly pretty.

@xXAtomic_SushiXx

Semi-Realism (colored)
Human - 35k-100k
Animals - 15k-65k

Humans - 15k-85k
Animals - 14.5k-55k

@Icestorm_wolf
Chibis

Skins

@DaisyDoggy
Digital Art

Skins
$10k-$50k

If you have a question, suggestion, or comment, please reply to this forum. If you'd be interested in buying any of our art, however, please private message the person you'd like it from.

I also can do skins haha xD (ex. my skin)

Death

Mar 18, 2017

@xXAtomic_SushiXx

Semi-Realism (colored)
Human - 35k-100k
Animals - 15k-65k

Humans - 15k-85k
Animals - 14.5k-55k

@Icestorm_wolf
Chibis

Skins

@DaisyDoggy
Digital Art

Skins
$10k-$50k

Well this is a good idea. It dosent relate to any minecraft skills in the game. I dont know if using things not part of the game and use to earn money in the game is allowed. Thats like saying trading a alt with a Og Name for a plot in the city is allowed. Since there is a rule of no trading irl money, idk if this co relates somehow but if its allowed then i suppose trading stuff irl is allowed for things in game since this is the situation. Id suggest asking higher staff just for confirmation. Its a very nice company but id suggest asking staff first. @LeanneTheUnicorn

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

@xXAtomic_SushiXx

Semi-Realism (colored)
Human - 35k-100k
Animals - 15k-65k

Humans - 15k-85k
Animals - 14.5k-55k

@Icestorm_wolf
Chibis

Skins

@DaisyDoggy
Digital Art

Skins
$10k-$50k

Why are the prizes so expensive...... My friend sells really nice skins for 8k or so. Besides event themed skins arent that hard to make, get the layout for the event for example christmas then get the head and hands of a player input it in the skin. I would suggest lowering prices for both the art works and the skins since its very expensive for one. And two it will attract more buyers

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Well this is a good idea. It dosent relate to any minecraft skills in the game. I dont know if using things not part of the game and use to earn money in the game is allowed. Thats like saying trading a alt with a Og Name for a plot in the city is allowed. Since there is a rule of no trading irl money, idk if this co relates somehow but if its allowed then i suppose trading stuff irl is allowed for things in game since this is the situation. Id suggest asking higher staff just for confirmation. Its a very nice company but id suggest asking staff first. @LeanneTheUnicorn
yeah it’s totally allowed, I brought one before :p

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The goods they make are for mc and dont give you an unfair advantage.
Not really the drawings are irl goods, dosent help in any way for mc as well as the skin is made for mc but so are accounts are made for mc purposes. Im just saying its the same concept because a theyre both irl good therefore its unfair to allow one to be traded for ig purposes and not allow the other, one just looks more expensive than the other but its the same concept

Icestorm_wolf

All three of us have previously asked staff for permission, actually, so there is no need to worry haha. Several staff members have even purchased art from me, and I'm sure some have purchased some from Sushi and Daisy as well.

Icestorm_wolf

Not really the drawings are irl goods, dosent help in any way for mc as well as the skin is made for mc but so are accounts are made for mc purposes. Im just saying its the same concept because a theyre both irl good therefore its unfair to allow one to be traded for ig purposes and not allow the other, one just looks more expensive than the other but its the same concept
I originally started with the idea that I could perhaps draw minecraft characters and company logos in exchange for money on the server. (I did this on my own for quite a while.) As I charged a fairly high price (Simply because I have a considerable amount of schoolwork and it takes quite a while to finish the drawings), it really helped me find a place in the server. It is not an unfair advantage in the slightest, I think, (Despite the fact that it is not directly useful in game.) simply because like an in-game item, we are working to create a commodity for someone in exchange for in-game money. It is not as though because it is not an in-game item that it has no value.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I originally started with the idea that I could perhaps draw minecraft characters and company logos in exchange for money on the server. (I did this on my own for quite a while.) As I charged a fairly high price (Simply because I have a considerable amount of schoolwork and it takes quite a while to finish the drawings), it really helped me find a place in the server. It is not an unfair advantage in the slightest, I think, (Despite the fact that it is not directly useful in game.) simply because like an in-game item, we are working to create a commodity for someone in exchange for in-game money. It is not as though because it is not an in-game item that it has no value.
I didnt say it has no value, since the rules said that irl cash for trade of things with Mccities goods or items is not allowed. So when I saw that since art and drawing is a skill and it dosent relate to any part of the game at all so it technically is trading irl goods/services for in game money. Which is the same concept as trading any other irl good/service for a good ingame. I get that your good at drawing but I dont get why other forms of trading isnt allowed if this is allowed. Since its all the same concept in the end. I dont have anything against your company im just clarifying things as its unfair if others cant trade irl goods or services for ingame things and that this would be allowed.

Reactions: Daysies