Selling Creative Build for Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragorSlayer99

Jul 12, 2017
Hello! I have recently built a massive 40 x 40, 72 block tall skyscraper on my creative plot for the purpose of practice. I have built it to have a total of 82 rentable regions when regioned, even more if one were to decrease the size of the rooms for rent, including 10 rentable shops in the lobby and one massive, two floor pent house as the top two floors. I have decided to sell this build as it has turned out too good, in my own opinion, to not be used by anyone. The only area that is meant to become a rentable region that is furnished is the pent house, all other areas are unfurnished.
To see pictures of the build exterior, lobby, and pent house, go to this link please: https://imgur.com/a/PECpz
If you would like to see more of the build, you may message me in-game to come to my creative plot to see and explore the build for yourself.
I will set the starting price at $700,000, this price is negotiable. I will take offers for the next week, so until January 15th, 2018. There will be no time deadline on the 15th, it will merely be whenever I am able to get on that day to check the thread. On the 15th when I check it, the highest offer will win ownership of the build and I will work with them to get it transferred to a plot of land of their choosing. For those that are unaware of course, the build must be up to city standards wherever you plan on having the build transferred to, if you successfully buy the build and it cannot be transferred to the plot you wish, it is not my responsibility.

(P.S. This is my first time selling a build on the forums, please let me know if there was anything I missed, thank you!)

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Its cool! I just wouldn't pay 700k, because normally people get custom builds to fit their plot exactly, but I love the design, nice job :p

Reactions: DragorSlayer99

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello! I have recently built a massive 40 x 40, 72 block tall skyscraper on my creative plot for the purpose of practice. I have built it to have a total of 82 rentable regions when regioned, even more if one were to decrease the size of the rooms for rent, including 10 rentable shops in the lobby and one massive, two floor pent house as the top two floors. I have decided to sell this build as it has turned out too good, in my own opinion, to not be used by anyone. The only area that is meant to become a rentable region that is furnished is the pent house, all other areas are unfurnished.
To see pictures of the build exterior, lobby, and pent house, go to this link please: https://imgur.com/a/PECpz
If you would like to see more of the build, you may message me in-game to come to my creative plot to see and explore the build for yourself.
I will set the starting price at $700,000, this price is negotiable. I will take offers for the next week, so until January 15th, 2018. There will be no time deadline on the 15th, it will merely be whenever I am able to get on that day to check the thread. On the 15th when I check it, the highest offer will win ownership of the build and I will work with them to get it transferred to a plot of land of their choosing. For those that are unaware of course, the build must be up to city standards wherever you plan on having the build transferred to, if you successfully buy the build and it cannot be transferred to the plot you wish, it is not my responsibility.

(P.S. This is my first time selling a build on the forums, please let me know if there was anything I missed, thank you!)
Your builds looks really really good still I doubt something would sell for that price especially if it had no plots, to make matters worst you would need a plot in an island to get the rooms to be regioned. Also the price is way too high since I can easily get a custom skyscraper build reaching to 250 blocks high for around 50-70k ish. So the pricing is a bit off especially since it came with no plot

DragorSlayer99

Jul 12, 2017
Your builds looks really really good still I doubt something would sell for that price especially if it had no plots, to make matters worst you would need a plot in an island to get the rooms to be regioned. Also the price is way too high since I can easily get a custom skyscraper build reaching to 250 blocks high for around 50-70k ish. So the pricing is a bit off especially since it came with no plot
Ahh I see, I relied on a vet to give me a price range for the build, I suppose they were drastically incorrect. Thank you for this information :)
Due to this new information, I will edit the starting price, what would you suggest it should be?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Ahh I see, I relied on a vet to give me a price range for the build, I suppose they were drastically incorrect. Thank you for this information :)
Due to this new information, I will edit the starting price, what would you suggest it should be?

DragorSlayer99

Jul 12, 2017
Woah woah woah thats way too little for his build, his build is actually nice and interior is furnished, i need to give him credit for that even if its a stand alone build it could go around 80-100k
Hahaha Thank you Death! Then I will set the starting price at $80k :) Though, mind you, only the pent house is furnished :p All other rentable regions are empty and unfurnished.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hahaha Thank you Death! Then I will set the starting price at $80k :) Though, mind you, only the pent house is furnished :p All other rentable regions are empty and unfurnished.
Ohh welp then id pay like 60k since I thought the whole building was furnished, i mean your interior is really good so if you maje all the rooms furnished with different and unique rooms, then maybe id pay higher i thought all were furnished sorry.

DragorSlayer99

Jul 12, 2017
Ohh welp then id pay like 60k since I thought the whole building was furnished, i mean your interior is really good so if you maje all the rooms furnished with different and unique rooms, then maybe id pay higher i thought all were furnished sorry.
Ahh hahahaha Okay, then I'll set the starting price 60k XD All good!

DragorSlayer99

Jul 12, 2017
Okay, due to having received no bids for this build, this thread will now be locked.

Annnd I cannot lock it myself, could I get a staff to lock this thread please?

Status
Not open for further replies.