Accepted Death-Hey Fam Accept Me

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Teacher Application Format

1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)? Death_Inferno360

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
I guess Redsone and Slimefun, I can do all kinds of slimefun from Gps, Electricity, Food, Nodes. Im pretty limited to the redstone things I can do so I usually do Redstone with Slimefun so I combine the machines sometimes. Maybe Bussiness and Economics.
(highest-lowest)
Slimefun+Redstone->Economics->Bussiness
3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Um Citizen, ive been millionare multiple times tho, just spent all my cash hehehe.
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
K so first Id tell him to stop and I will give him a treat or cookie or something to make him stay quiet. Then I would give them a warning if they continued, if he continues to do it Ill send him to the principals cause I can't really do one of my horrible punishments.
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes I got both Discord and Skype of ever skype is needed. I think you guys know my discord anyways but if u need it ill send it privately.
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Um i dont want to disclose this info out on forums nor do I want to disclose it bcause it reveals where I life but I can tell when Im usually on, based on EST. 9:00pm->9:00am this is based on est times, im on on weekends.
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
Well so there is this teaching program in my school which I have joined multiple times and its really fun teaching students. So I learned a lot already about the game and tips and tricks to get btter, I want to share to the students what I learned and try to help teach them. I know my timezone is totally not in par with the time school starts so I doubt Im gonna ever be able to teach but when I can I really want to. I know what im teaching is a bit more complex and harder to understand. Its not anything basic but Ill try to make the things Im teaching easier to understand. For so long Ive been deciding to myself if I wanted to devote my time into the good side of the game like police, staff and teacher or role models basically. So Im kind of used to not pvping that much anymore so I think im fine and am comfortable. So I want to maximize what I can do and try teaching for a change.
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
Yes I agree to be a rolemodel, tho I am sorry if I broke out in arguements in the past cause I got really pissed at some players or I was debating about a topic. I wont be pvping much anyways, but I wanna ask if friendly pvps are allowed.

Your application should receive feedback within 1-5 days. Please do not bug the vice principal, or the principal to respond - it may affect the outcome.
Ok heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheh definetly wont bug them hehehehehehehehehehehe^^^^^^^^^
To apply go to http://mccities.com/forums/teacher-applications.67/ and post a new thread (with your application on it)

Good Luck! <3

-Graphic_elf

Thanks if Im accepted or not Turkey,Terminator and Graphic.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Great application! Only thing is we’ve already got advanced sf teachers and economics/business teachers. We truly feel that red stone would be hard because you can place down the blocks, and explaining systems can be confusing. We would love to accept you, if you can choose another job/topic to teach :)

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Can i work with that teacher or something
Great application! Only thing is we’ve already got advanced sf teachers and economics/business teachers. We truly feel that red stone would be hard because you can place down the blocks, and explaining systems can be confusing. We would love to accept you, if you can choose another job/topic to teach :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You dont have a econ teacher. You said in this thread http://www.mccities.com/threads/powerfull-teacher-application.7128/ that you guys didnt have one. And I havent seen any applications after that that applied for Econ or Bussiness

Hazard93

Feb 5, 2018
Remember when schools were going to be removed. Principals being replaced every 10 days. Only like 6 teachers including me. Then I was banned and it all worked out fine xD

Reactions: Powerfull and Death