Detention

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I am a teacher at the school on McCities. In my class, a long with many other teachers, I find it hard to control my students and when they are misbehaving I cannot do anything but tell them to stop and threaten them with getting the principal which 90% does not work. So my point is, we as teachers can do nothing about misbehaving students. So my idea is: Teachers have a Detention Stick which when used on a player in school time sends them to a locked detention room sort of like cops have. they would stay there until the end of the lesson and if they are sent to detention more than 3 times they get kicked with a message saying "Behave in school". To stop teachers misusing this the teacher must have to give a reason after sending them there and if the reason is not valid the teacher gets a $200 fine and a warning.

Please do not post any negative comments I cannot be bothered with them.

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I am a teacher at the school on McCities. In my class, a long with many other teachers, I find it hard to control my students and when they are misbehaving I cannot do anything but tell them to stop and threaten them with getting the principal which 90% does not work. So my point is, we as teachers can do nothing about misbehaving students. So my idea is: Teachers have a Detention Stick which when used on a player in school time sends them to a locked detention room sort of like cops have. they would stay there until the end of the lesson and if they are sent to detention more than 3 times they get expelled for the next 2 times school is open. To stop teachers misusing this the teacher must have to give a reason after sending them there and if the reason is not valid the teacher gets a $200 fine and a warning.

Please do not post any negative comments I cannot be bothered with them.
I dont see how this is useful a thats basically like getting banned for like a short while. I wouldnt go to school if I woul be jailed. The old rule of the teacher expelling them is much easier than this detention

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I dont see how this is useful a thats basically like getting banned for like a short while. I wouldnt go to school if I woul be jailed. The old rule of the teacher expelling them is much easier than this detention
You really do not get my point, I am no longer responding to you.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Of course players can put down criticism as long as it's constructive. We want to hear opinion from all sides, not just one.
I know, I meant I didn't want mean criticism, I did say I want constructive criticism, or at least that is what I meant.