Selling Digital art!

Icestorm_wolf

The price depends on how complex the character you want me to draw is! Please message me if you're interested!

Chibis
Humans: $30k-$100k
Animals : $30k-$70k

Skins
Regular: $20k-$70k
Christmas: $10k-$50k
Please don't make a joke like, "I can just download a skin from somewhere for free haha." I am fully aware you can do this, but if you want me to make you a custom, unique skin, then this is where to find it. If you want to download one from somewhere else, go for it, you don't have to point out that you can do that.

I'm about 99% sure that I'm allowed to post this, but if I'm not, I'm more than willing to take it down. Thank you!

Icestorm_wolf

xXAtomic_SushiXx

Sep 20, 2017
earth
The price depends on how complex the character you want me to draw is! Please message me if you're interested!

Chibis
Humans: $30k-$100k
Animals : $30k-$70k

Skins
Regular: $20k-$70k
Christmas: $10k-$50k
Please don't make a joke like, "I can just download a skin from somewhere for free haha." I am fully aware you can do this, but if you want me to make you a custom, unique skin, then this is where to find it. If you want to download one from somewhere else, go for it, you don't have to point out that you can do that.

I'm about 99% sure that I'm allowed to post this, but if I'm not, I'm more than willing to take it down. Thank you!
I love your art! <3

Reactions: Icestorm_wolf

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
ok wow your art is amazing, could you draw my current minecraft skin? i can send you some pictures if you don't have a way to look at it. name your price and we can meet online and i'll pay you! :3

*in awe and excited*

~Melone

Icestorm_wolf

ok wow your art is amazing, could you draw my current minecraft skin? i can send you some pictures if you don't have a way to look at it. name your price and we can meet online and i'll pay you! :3

*in awe and excited*

~Melone
Thank you! For now I'm only doing animals, but on December 2nd I'll be opening more human slots! :D

Reactions: DaisyDoggy