Disable Actions?

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Lots of people, including myself, always tend to accidentally trigger an action, when not meaning to. For example, I have noticed that when descending on an elevator, I somehow trigger the crawl action, and it can be quite annoying at some times. If there could be a way to disable/enable these actions, it would be a lot easier for players to avoid accidentally triggering these actions, and only being able to use them when they need to. I, for myself, rarely use actions, and I think it would be a really nice feature to be able to disable them at times.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Lots of people, including myself, always tend to accidentally trigger an action, when not meaning to. For example, I have noticed that when descending on an elevator, I somehow trigger the crawl action, and it can be quite annoying at some times. If there could be a way to disable/enable these actions, it would be a lot easier for players to avoid accidentally triggering these actions, and only being able to use them when they need to. I, for myself, rarely use actions, and I think it would be a really nice feature to be able to disable them at times.
Omd yes, especially if you're doing anythign and you need to shift and you end up flying off the edge of a building, but eh, elevators are annoying with it...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ikr there should be /disable action and /enable action as this can be used to control other stuff maybe chat if you don't want to see it then you can like /disable chat and other stuff idk

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
If you don't want t see chat just go into settings and click the chat controls.
Lmao just what I was going to say, but if there was this, then it would only show you chat if your name was mentioned so you don't actually miss out on anything important....
And if you don't want to see others talking but you want to use chat for commands...

Reactions: smolbean

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Lmao just what I was going to say, but if there was this, then it would only show you chat if your name was mentioned so you don't actually miss out on anything important....
And if you don't want to see others talking but you want to use chat for commands...
You'll still see chat since to chat you have to do /gl or /l

Reactions: smolbean