Disable Chorus fruits? It will stop harassments :D!

Should chorus fruits be disabled?

• Nah I'll just let these people rot.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
So.... Most harassment has been caused with chorus fruits. How? Well if u make ur house vehicle proof. Aka vehicles can glitch in ur house. The person that messes with you cant use a vehicle right? Since u vehicle proofed ur house? Well instead they can use chorus fruits. Chorus fruits teleports u to somewhere around u. Well, why not disable chorus fruit? No one uses it for anything except for tresspassing. So I dont see why not :D, This will stop causing most harassments. I dont see why we should keep chorus fruits enabled/able to teleport with it ._.

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
So.... Most harassment has been caused with chorus fruits. How? Well if u make ur house vehicle proof. Aka vehicles can glitch in ur house. The person that messes with you cant use a vehicle right? Since u vehicle proofed ur house? Well instead they can use chorus fruits. Chorus fruits teleports u to somewhere around u. Well, why not disable chorus fruit? No one uses it for anything except for tresspassing. So I dont see why not :D, This will stop causing most harassments. I dont see why we should keep chorus fruits enabled/able to teleport with it ._.
It chooses a place randomly and the chance that they will teleport into your house is <50% so why can't you just report them for harassment?

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
It chooses a place randomly and the chance that they will teleport into your house is <50% so why can't you just report them for harassment?
If they eat more then 1 chorus fruit they will get in. Also this is not called harassment but glitch abuse.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I know but people use chorus fruits, it takes me like 2 to go in my house so its pretty easy. So... Chorus fruits. People break into ur house with it so that's how most harassment's are still continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.