Disable pvp a build that is at warp fishing?

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
I forgot what these are called but here is a screen shot of it
2018-01-30_22.00.31.png

I would like pvp disabled, why? So we can make more use of that build such as fishing on there. For the past year there always been fights there so no one bothers to fish over there anymore. I would like to fish there many of times but I can't since I always get killed getting over there or try fishing there.

Reactions: Bellaa

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
same i agree, one time i was happily fishing and then this child came and shot me. Pretty sure he didn't have a gun licence either xD

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
You could rent fishing shacks to fish peacefully, I do want pvp disabled also pvp enabled at the same time. I had great times firing arrows at people on there though
Ya but those are always taken xD

sebastianko99

Nov 9, 2017
I generally avoid that place during fishing contests etc. PvP being enabled at that spot doesn't make any sense. Staff should change it.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I generally avoid that place during fishing contests etc. PvP being enabled at that spot doesn't make any sense. Staff should change it.
Nah, it's only for the badass fisherman. There's nothing wrong with fishing with a gun am I right?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Nah, it's only for the badass fisherman. There's nothing wrong with fishing with a gun am I right?
Honestly you guys have such petty excuses to complain on. Atleast 60% of Mccities is made out of water. You can fish in different islands or if your house is near water, even in a small pond. I use to be a newbie and Id fish in a pool in a pool and id always get legendaries and epics and nearly win all most every time. Like you dont need to fish in warp fishing if you complain about spending 50$ to warp to sell fish. You can easily accumalate around 27 fishes which is 3 inventory lines, and just warp when you accumalate a lot

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
Or...you could not kill people when they try to fish in the area designated for fishing
Welp, technically, since it's a PvP enabled zone, it's an area designated for PvP >.< kinda like in front of bank. And I see a lot of people that seem to enjoy fighting at /warp fishing so. I'd argue that a all it needs is a clearer designation of the PvP zone so people know when they're in danger of getting hit even if they're new :p

Reactions: Powerfull