Denied Ellie300's Arch Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie300

Jan 2, 2017
The deep, dark depths of my mind
Your current in game name: Ellie300

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): No, I do not have Skype.

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): I would like to submit my 2nd plot found at the ID of -27;16.

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: I prefer exterior design but I can do interior just not as well.

How much time do you tend to build each week?: I can build in any of my freetime on the server.

Tell us about your favorite building memory: My favorite building memory is when my friends and I made the Maze Runner, a little town with a racetrack, and when we built the Hunger Games.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Arch application. I hope I will be accepted, and I will understand if I do not and I will work to improve my building skills.

H

Heather

Your first plot is definitely adorable but you seem to only be comfortable in the medieval style. Do you have any experience with modern builds or any other styles? Feel free to play around and try many different styles to expand your experience with building. Good luck!

Reactions: Ciel
Status
Not open for further replies.