Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Username: Powerfull

What you were doing before this occurred: I was grinding in the end for ender pearls for omega, LavaFlake and my company. Then, I was looking in my inventory to bridge with blocks or get enderpearls to epearl to the 'island' ahead of me. I was standing on the edge, and when placing the blocks and ender pearls in my slots on my hotbar, I dolphin dove off the edge, instantly losing my whole inventory, except my soul bound chest plate, helmet, and sword. I did talk to Hidden124 about this and he thought it may have been a player error but I feel it isn't possible to dolphin dive while looking in my inventory, and I hope that @nibble may be able to recreate this bug to show this did happen to me, as I couldn't get proof of it occurring. If it is not possible to refund my inv at all I will be disappointed, but ty for your time

What you've lost (Only if you lost something):
1x Diamond boots, almost maxed except for thorns 3
1x slime leggings, not extra enchants passed those it came with
2x ender chests, I had dug them up from sky16
1x ender backpack
A bunch of cobble and stone (Useless, I have too much already lmao)
A couple other things I have forgotten, but those are the most important
Thank you for your time, staff,

Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Edit: Also lost 41 steak, I just remembered

Ty!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Is it possible that you may have thrown an ender pearl before you looked into your inventory?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Is it possible that you may have thrown an ender pearl before you looked into your inventory?
what do u mean? I Saw the animations in the background and there weren't pearls in my hotbar, I was holding my sword

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
doesn't seem like you had any enderpearls in any of your inventories (when you died).

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
doesn't seem like you had any enderpearls in any of your inventories (when you died).
I had managed to put them in my ender backpack, I only fit in that and potatoes and 6 epearls