Endy's Goodbye

D

Deleted member 832

Hello players of McCities, all those present and gone,

The time has come for me to leave. I'll miss this server, and all the friends I made here, all the hours spent building, raiding and having fun. This place has provided me with years of enjoyment. I'm leaving as I feel that there is nothing more to be done here. It's time for me to move on to the next place, but I will never forget McCities.

Before I leave I have a few goodbyes to make

@Coban

You've carried this server so far from where it was, improving it and managing it along the way. I'll miss you being around, and I wish you the best with life.
Don't stop ab00sing!

@Kiri

I've never really spoken to you much, but I hope that you can carry on this place for years to come. Good luck my duck billed friend!

@LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY

I'll miss you ab00sing and turning my creative plot into diamonds, I will truly miss your kindness and playfulness.

@CP42

No matter what the situation, you were always such a kind player, a credit to the server. Keep going forward!

@Death_Inferno360

I'm giving my island to you, as you were the only one bothered from the start, and I believe that you'll make it great!

@Pegasus

You've been one of my best friends on here, and I wish you the best

I've met so many people on here I don't know where to begin, I wish you all luck
@QueenMelone, @Jabu, @fullofgracie, @XxSnowBearxX, @TheDiamondTiger,
@Realu

I'll be on some time this weekend to give away my stuff. Please don't bother me or spam me asking for my things as I'll simply just ignore you. It's unlikely that I'll return, but if I do, it'll be for a short period.

Before I end this post I want to leave you with a quote.

"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world" - Robin Williams

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye ender, Ill miss you so much. Even tho we weren't always the best of friends, we still got along and thats what counts. Im so honored to be mentioned on this thread, and I wish you loads of luck in life, I'm sure you will go far.

CP

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
You were always the old player dude I went to when I wanted to know about server history o_O and i never even got to get Helicopter from you.. damit xD always feel free to come back and say hi, and we will miss you ;( good luck in the future on that new server, and dont forget this spoonicorn :) byeee

D

Deleted member 832

You were always the old player dude I went to when I wanted to know about server history o_O and i never even got to get Helicopter from you.. damit xD always feel free to come back and say hi, and we will miss you ;( good luck in the future on that new server, and dont forget this spoonicorn :) byeee
Thanks <3

p.s.

if u ever try to get my precious helicopter I will steal ur rainbows

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This is so sad. Endy you were one of my best friends on this server. You helped me through so much times. And I promise to take good care of your island, its sad to see you go but It eventually will happen.

Psst wheres marshmallowsmalk's shoutout xD

~Death

D

Deleted member 832

This is so sad. Endy you were one of my best friends on this server. You helped me through so much times. And I promise to take good care of your island, its sad to see you go but It eventually will happen.

Psst wheres marshmallowsmalk's shoutout xD

~Death
I’m going to talk to here on disc :p
She can’t get rid of me yet.

Thanks death for being such a great friend

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Goodbye great grandpa D; ik i wasn't as close to you as i was @QueenMelone but ur still awesome!! really only one memory with u was when i was with u Leanne and joey and they abused me you got mad and i got kicked cause i said i hadn't been kicked before <3 xd bai bai!!

Reactions: laggynab