Err wat. I was trying to namemc here...

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
A French variation of Mary. Also, the name for that irresistibly mysterious girl whom you see around often, yet know nothing about.
The French call her Marie, but I would call her absolutely divine.

WHY IS MINE SO SAD

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
I fixed it
they didn't have SydneyMarie which makes me sad but ok just combine the 2
sydney is generally a beautiful, nice, spontaneous girl. she is usually quiet and shy, but around her friends she is outgoing. friends go to her for advice, because she knows what she is talking about. when you compliment her, she is always flattered, but doesn't see it in herself. she is beautiful, and if you tell her that, it will mean so much to her. she is a great friend, and an even better girlfriend, who will give a guy all the time in the world. if you have her, never let her go. sydneys are crazy, wild creatures, but are truly amazing. Her eyes are a mesmerizing olive-green, and they turn grey in the winter. she has passion for arts and music, and is in fact brilliant, though she may not show it. if you and a sydney are friends, you can trust her because she will not betray you. she has a guilty conscience, so she will always try to keep everyone happy. Her body is perfect, curvy rather than anorexic-skinny, yet her personality is even more perfect. She likes holding hands, cuddling, eating food like a regular human, and mismatched socks. When she likes a guy, don't be surprised that she doesn't go for the popular ones. Her fashion sense is unique, like her personality. Her faults are singing too loud and being clumsy. Don't betray the trust of her, though. She gives second chances, but isn't stupid and naive. Be kind to her, like she is to you. Sydney is the most spontaneous girl you will ever know, and she is not one you should take for granted.