face

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
there are not thousands of people on here XD plus they can just find it on google somewhere as it was posted on one of my social medias too
Yeah there are thousands of people here. And you uploads it on imgur. Millions of people use that. Also Google has it permanently saved now.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Yeah there are thousands of people here. And you uploads it on imgur. Millions of people use that. Also Google has it permanently saved now.
it is a private post on imgur, you can only see it using the link and no there are not thousands of people on here.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
it is a private post on imgur, you can only see it using the link and no there are not thousands of people on here.
Doesn't matter if it's private people could find it easily. And since you are so ignorant look at the member count on forums. 2,222

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Yea, it doesn’t rly work like that, anyone wil still have access to the picture pretty much. Just be careful what you post on the internet

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Yea, it doesn’t rly work like that, anyone wil still have access to the picture pretty much. Just be careful what you post on the internet
idc if people know what i look like rlly XD it is just a face. People see my face everyday in public

D

Deleted member 832

idc if people know what i look like rlly XD it is just a face. People see my face everyday in public
Nice reply, but dear child.. the internet is a scary place, because what you see through your google chrome browser is just the tip of the iceberg :3 A dark world lies underneath, ready to swallow you up and spit you out as something new..

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Nice reply, but dear child.. the internet is a scary place, because what you see through your google chrome browser is just the tip of the iceberg :3 A dark world lies underneath, ready to swallow you up and spit you out as something new..
i know about the dark web i am not 7 btw XD