Farewell for now

D

Deleted member 832

Hey Guys, school is starting and I won't have any time to get on cities. The main reason I'm leaving is because I'm bored of the server rn. All my friends have been banned/ left and it's not as enjoyable anymore. I may return in a months time. I'm doing a special project on mc, if you want to hear the release date, discord me, can't put it here. You'll see me on hypixel a lot so come say hi :p

@nibble @Coban @Heather @fvhn @LeanneTheUnicorn @Jo3512 @Impossibrue @Death_Inferno360

Thanks a lot you guys :0

Farewell for now

P.S. ask for my stuff and I'll execute happily ask you to shut ur bloody trap

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
W
Hey Guys, school is starting and I won't have any time to get on cities. The main reason I'm leaving is because I'm bored of the server rn. All my friends have been banned/ left and it's not as enjoyable anymore. I may return in a months time. I'm doing a special project on mc, if you want to hear the release date, discord me, can't put it here. You'll see me on hypixel a lot so come say hi :p

@nibble @Coban @Heather @fvhn @LeanneTheUnicorn @Jo3512 @Impossibrue @Death_Inferno360

Farewell for now

ait, I just realised you own more than 20 plots apparently... I thought that was impossible o.o
But oke, bai

Reactions: Powerfull

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

Farewell for now

pls visit us every now and then
other than that, bye for now
pap :^) kek

Reactions: Poppy

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

Farewell for now

GL and Bye .. ;)

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

Farewell for now

Good bye endy. Atleast for cities :p.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Uhuhhhuuh I have to manage his island and his store near cities.wait enderport can u tell heather to give me perms to transfer stuff on your island

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

pls visit us every now and then
other than that, bye for now
pap :^) kek
Bye daughta.... i will always come back to .spank u

NOOO OREO BUDDY!! ;-;
Find me on discord or hypixel
Stay safe Ender.
<3

GL and Bye .. ;)
Baiii never met you as timezones but u seem pretty nice
Good bye endy. Atleast for cities :p.
;)
Good luck ender i will miss doing operations with you
Bai i will miss spying checking on Apple
Uhuhhhuuh I have to manage his island and his store near cities.wait enderport can u tell heather to give me perms to transfer stuff on your island
Kk
NONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONNO
YESYESYESYESYES

T

Trump15024

Bye daughta.... i will always come back to .spank u

Find me on discord or hypixel

<3

Baiii never met you as timezones but u seem pretty nice

;)

Bai i will miss spying checking on Apple

Kk

YESYESYESYESYES
XD

Poppy

Aug 19, 2017
Middle-Earth

Farewell for now

So sad that everyone is leaving

Reactions: Tricoh