Farewell.

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
Hi...
I've been enjoying McCities a lot for like 6 months now. I made such good friends and people helped me out a lot. You can see this like that I'm never coming back anymore, but i might come on later this year.
Some thing in my personal life has been going on that i can't handle while playing minecraft as well. I really want to thank @DGV_Bilal for is you're seeing this. You really helped me up with understanding this server in the beginning.
I want also want to thank @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @AnonymousBro @NinjaGaming23 @Daniela_x0113 @knight3000 @CP42 @Toasty Waffle @Death_Inferno360 @ItzJazzMade for helping me a lot, being there for me, supporting me and helping the server.
I really liked playing with the whole community but just like other players say, its getting toxic. It was sad to see some friends leaving. Now im one of them as well. Thank you very much for everything.

_______
I want to special thank Leanne for giving me a chance twice as a cop. This was really a thing i was looking for when i joined this server. You really helped me when i had a hard time irl. Also thank you for helping me. You actually learned me the half of this server. You totally deserve to be Jr. Admin and i hope you'll keep enjoying it! Thanks <3

Im removing minecraft from my mac now, but ill may download it after when im doing better. Hmu on discord if you want to talk or something. Sebastiaan072#1554. Much love for all of you guys! <3
Awww who's gonna jail me now :( gud bai Sebastiaan

Toasty Waffle

Aug 30, 2017
A land of Toasty Nutella Waffles :D
Hi...
I've been enjoying McCities a lot for like 6 months now. I made such good friends and people helped me out a lot. You can see this like that I'm never coming back anymore, but i might come on later this year.
Some thing in my personal life has been going on that i can't handle while playing minecraft as well. I really want to thank @DGV_Bilal for is you're seeing this. You really helped me up with understanding this server in the beginning.
I want also want to thank @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @AnonymousBro @NinjaGaming23 @Daniela_x0113 @knight3000 @CP42 @Toasty Waffle @Death_Inferno360 @ItzJazzMade for helping me a lot, being there for me, supporting me and helping the server.
I really liked playing with the whole community but just like other players say, its getting toxic. It was sad to see some friends leaving. Now im one of them as well. Thank you very much for everything.

_______
I want to special thank Leanne for giving me a chance twice as a cop. This was really a thing i was looking for when i joined this server. You really helped me when i had a hard time irl. Also thank you for helping me. You actually learned me the half of this server. You totally deserve to be Jr. Admin and i hope you'll keep enjoying it! Thanks <3

Im removing minecraft from my mac now, but ill may download it after when im doing better. Hmu on discord if you want to talk or something. Sebastiaan072#1554. Much love for all of you guys! <3
NO NO NO NO SEBBBBBBBB!!!!!

Why u have to go :( :(

We had such good memories building for AJLand ( which we lost :( ), we also had a ton of fun roaming around the city mischievously, and the best part was when we kept on nagging and ranting about random stuff xD. It will be so sad to see you go, and i will miss ya a lot! Good luck with everything you have to do in the future!!!