Floating text in shop

GoldenPearMC

Deregulated
Deregulated
Citizen
Sep 19, 2017
Hello.

I recently bought a shop on the server, and I have cleared it out; but floating text still remains, and I’m not sure how to remove it.

If anyone knows, please help me.

Thank you. <3

T

Trump15024

Hello.

I recently bought a shop on the server, and I have cleared it out; but floating text still remains, and I’m not sure how to remove it.

Thank you. <3
I think you are talking about sf hologram projectors. Have a moderator+ to come break it since the person who placed it has to break it. Hope this helps.

T

Trump15024

Hello.

Thank you. <3
I think you are talking about sf hologram projectors. Have a moderator+ to come break it since the person who placed it has to break it. Hope this helps.

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Hello.

Thank you. <3
Gabriel and Death are both right- Do /helpme (reason) in game whenever a staff member is online, and they can get that sorted out for you and give you the hologram projector.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade