Food Shopping-Supermarket

Who wants to build a supermarket?

• Total voters

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Server should have a supermarket where they can get fresh produce, and all the other food on the server. Really hard to get apples and oranges so why don't we just buy them? Having a supermarket would stop people who are new from starving too!!

H

Heather

You could perhaps build an example building? We are always open to using player builds, even if they are not architects, for public server buildings if they are decent enough.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
You could perhaps build an example building? We are always open to using player builds, even if they are not architects, for public server buildings if they are decent enough.
can I build it for an arch application ?

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I'd personally like to keep everything (aside from necessities) sold within the community. Considering food is already available in the shop, it would be much preferable for players to interact to sell/buy/trade other goods that they need.

H

Heather

I'd personally like to keep everything (aside from necessities) sold within the community. Considering food is already available in the shop, it would be much preferable for players to interact to sell/buy/trade other goods that they need.
Excellent point, many players choose to make cafe's or distribute food so a supermarket would encourage players to buy from the server instead of from each other and stimulating the economy.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
I mean like the oranges and apples and pears and stuff like that.