/friend?!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
So! I have been thinking lately, and I think I have a pretty cool idea! As many of you may have been on larger servers intended for more people, they might have a 'friend' system. I thought this would be cool for mccities! For friends, you could do /friend list and see who's on from time to time, and also it might pop up. You could do a simple /friend add to add a friend. I think you could also make it super cool to add 'best friends,' who, like married partners, can do /friend tp (name) or just /tp (name), as I trust some people on mccities and its kinda annoying to have to get them to accept. Now, I know this could be abused, but that could teach people to be kind to one another, and also to only friend those they trust. I also think friends could /as tp to a friends plot, but not be added to it. Please tell me what you think of this idea! I am open to making a refined list of commands and their uses for an easier list, but here is my general idea! Hope you like it!

-CP42

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I think this is a good idea, but the friends thing should really only allowed w you to see online friends. /friend tp and stuff is just to OP
O i meant only for a best friend, like I trust my irl friends to not abuse it, so u can only allow people u know to /tp to u
Thanks for the criticism tho! Its helpful :D

Reactions: LavaFlake

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
So! I have been thinking lately, and I think I have a pretty cool idea! As many of you may have been on larger servers intended for more people, they might have a 'friend' system. I thought this would be cool for mccities! For friends, you could do /friend list and see who's on from time to time, and also it might pop up. You could do a simple /friend add to add a friend. I think you could also make it super cool to add 'best friends,' who, like married partners, can do /friend tp (name) or just /tp (name), as I trust some people on mccities and its kinda annoying to have to get them to accept. Now, I know this could be abused, but that could teach people to be kind to one another, and also to only friend those they trust. I also think friends could /as tp to a friends plot, but not be added to it. Please tell me what you think of this idea! I am open to making a refined list of commands and their uses for an easier list, but here is my general idea! Hope you like it!

-CP42
YAYYYY so now i can tp to you all the time for no reason just to annoy you :D :D :D

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

-CP42
This is a really good idea :p

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Its a good idea tho i wonder if we can be a bit different than most servers since most mini games or arcade servers have that /friend where u can see if they are online or offline and sometimes tp to the place/world they are in. Maybe we can have more unique features

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Its a good idea tho i wonder if we can be a bit different than most servers since most mini games or arcade servers have that /friend where u can see if they are online or offline and sometimes tp to the place/world they are in. Maybe we can have more unique features
O ive never seen the /tp friend, but sure, lets try to make it different!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I guess u can disable teleportation, /tp friend is basically /marry tp, there should be a way to disable teleportation to you

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I guess u can disable teleportation, /tp friend is basically /marry tp, there should be a way to disable teleportation to you
/tp friend - is that without your friend's permission?
If I friended someone, they could betray me by killing me.
Yes, like death said, there could be a way to /f to disable or something, and also, u could only /tp to ur best friend (/friend best)

Reactions: Fiirena