/friend?!

orion2k5

Sep 24, 2017
Im sorry CP42 i didnt see yours i only clicked the link to type :( now i feel like i stole ur idea i fee horrible

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hey staff, can this be looked at? Ik its close to bumping, but technically its not been a month yet lol

Reactions: Fiirena

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I think if you change this to maybe like that you can have an special group chat for you're friendslist so you can send them all messages at the same time and i think if you maybe add in that friends can't kill each other but then you have an maximum off 5 friends or so. Its not needed but if you're fighting it can really help.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I think if you change this to maybe like that you can have an special group chat for you're friendslist so you can send them all messages at the same time and i think if you maybe add in that friends can't kill each other but then you have an maximum off 5 friends or so. Its not needed but if you're fighting it can really help.
This is similar to gangs, there's a gang chat (/gc) and an allied gang chat (/ac). You can toggle friendly fire so people in your gang can't kill each other, too.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
This is similar to gangs, there's a gang chat (/gc) and an allied gang chat (/ac). You can toggle friendly fire so people in your gang can't kill each other, too.
Yea, but what if u wanna just talk with friends but u can have a gang with them all? Or u wanna tpaccept?

Another idea: /f home

This would make a friend home, so if you had a friend house or something, u could do that

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
hmm i think most of the options are not so needed but a list with you're friends who are online is pretty nice. So you can see when you're friends where last online i think

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
@nibble @Coban can this be a thing pls :D
Perhaps, but you likely shouldn't hope for it considering something like this will be a low priority. Maybe suggest a way to tie this to something that can actually be more utilized, and we'll look more into this suggestion.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Perhaps, but you likely shouldn't hope for it considering something like this will be a low priority. Maybe suggest a way to tie this to something that can actually be more utilized, and we'll look more into this suggestion.
Ok! Sure, tysm!