Gamerboy00

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
ok! so I, QueenMelone, aka Melone aka Mel would like to join the contest!
My plot is in arch, 4;2 so idk if this counts but ehhh
https://imgur.com/a/hVK54
Seriously? Tell people why they should vote for me? Isn't it obvious? *flips hair and winks* Ok but jokes aside I might be just slightly sarcastic on occasion but its because i like to make people laugh. I know your votes arent for my spelling, but they should be because I take attention to detail with my builds, (just not invloving words shesh its 12 in the morning) and I love building. I hope you vote because you see my build and you see not something perfect, but something well crafted. A home, a well loved office, a park full of happy llamas (ha! u thought i was gona say dogs, didnt u?) what ever it is, and I hope you vote because I did well and you believe in me.

As for a name? UUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *whacks head thinking* ill get back to u when i can think up decent names for my litteral developed ocs.

I'm gonna wake up in the morning like wow my rhetoric was horrible was i even trying? gosh mel do better.

Flakeville? Lavafront? idk lel

Kay thanks

*falls asleep on keyboard*

D

Deleted member 832

Seriously? Tell people why they should vote for me? Isn't it obvious? *flips hair and winks* Ok but jokes aside I might be just slightly sarcastic on occasion but its because i like to make people laugh. I know your votes arent for my spelling, but they should be because I take attention to detail with my builds, (just not invloving words shesh its 12 in the morning) and I love building. I hope you vote because you see my build and you see not something perfect, but something well crafted. A home, a well loved office, a park full of happy llamas (ha! u thought i was gona say dogs, didnt u?) what ever it is, and I hope you vote because I did well and you believe in me.

As for a name? UUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *whacks head thinking* ill get back to u when i can think up decent names for my litteral developed ocs.

I'm gonna wake up in the morning like wow my rhetoric was horrible was i even trying? gosh mel do better.

Kay thanks

*gives moral support to wife* WOO GO WIFEY!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

Kay thanks

That loooks great melone :p

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana

Kay thanks

meh likey
I also like to make people laugh
After all, I'm PUNstoppable! hehehe

Keep up de good work, WATAHMELONE!

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
@LavaFlake
I guess this is my application for this "contest" though I don't feel like this isn't even close to my usual tier of work :/ but since you're banned I figure you'd have a lot of time on your hands to go through these comments. So here's one for an idea - I think a business center would be quite nice like a New York Stock Exchange, functional or not, so I made a corporate center of sorts :p you can guess what LF stands for.
Name: OnePunchGrill
Plot: /plot home 7 (arch plot), but you're trusted in all my previous plots before my promotion, so if you wanted to peruse go for it xD

Link: https://imgur.com/a/pQHux

Ugh reason why I think I deserve it?.. Ummm I feel rlly uncomfortable cuz I feel like I'm bragging, but you were one of the people who motivated me to become arch in the first place, and I was there for you since the beginning of this crazy dream of yours of finally getting an island. New friends are good, but old friends are gold, kno what im sayin? lul. Back then, we used to talk about how we could turn the place into a place we always imagined of, and I would have a small plot there, taking care of the island. Now that it finally happened, I think it's only natural that we start building that place up into the island you always wanted ;) and I'd be grateful if I could take part in it.
Anyway come back soon @LavaFlake

-Grill

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
@LavaFlake
I guess this is my application for this "contest" though I don't feel like this isn't even close to my usual tier of work :/ but since you're banned I figure you'd have a lot of time on your hands to go through these comments. So here's one for an idea - I think a business center would be quite nice like a New York Stock Exchange, functional or not, so I made a corporate center of sorts :p you can guess what LF stands for.
Plot: /plot home 7 (arch plot), but you're trusted in all my previous plots before my promotion, so if you wanted to peruse go for it xD

Ugh reason why I think I deserve it?.. Ummm I feel rlly uncomfortable cuz I feel like I'm bragging, but you were one of the people who motivated me to become arch in the first place, and I was there for you since the beginning of this crazy dream of yours of finally getting an island. New friends are good, but old friends are gold, kno what im sayin? lul. Back then, we used to talk about how we could turn the place into a place we always imagined of, and I would have a small plot there, taking care of the island. Now that it finally happened, I think it's only natural that we start building that place up into the island you always wanted ;) and I'd be grateful if I could take part in it.

-Grill
Didnt see a punchline?

Reactions: LavaFlake

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
@LavaFlake

-Grill
That looks super cool! Are you suggesting it be more public or private? I love the builds tho :D

Reactions: OnePunchGrill

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone,

About 4 days ago I bought the island gamerboy00, now there are a couple things I would like to discuss and clarify.

1. Regioning
The island will have very very few if not 0 regions at all. And even if there are regions they won't be sold they would be owned by me. The reason for this is that before I bought the island I was the richest player in-game with almost 19mil, and I knew that a value that a private island holds is unbearable, and to destroy that value of gamerboy00 to get money is dumb and I don't plan on doing so.

2. Plans
My goal for my island is to make it the best-looking island and most enjoyable for all the players of cities. Kind of like a Vacation Island or Activity Island. I'm making this post to listen to your ideas. I am considering EVERY idea, crazy, wild whatever it may be. To give you an example/sneak peek; the first thing that's being added to the island is a colosseum for highly anticipated PVP matches between players to take place under a nice stage and an environment etc. It would be for 1v1's 2v2's that are voted by the public are gonna be taking place in it.

3. Island Management
The island only has 3-4 roles. The owner (me), The manager (@CP42 ) and the other two are GB Architects. Now, these roles are open atm and there's going to be a contest on who gets these roles, more info on the competition below.

4. The Contest
-Who can join?
This contest is open to everyone no matter who you are
-How do you participate?
You have to make a build in creative that shows your building skills and you must add me to the plot to be able to visit it. This build may not be a house or mansion, it must be something that's Unique and special such as a Temple or Maze etc. Anything that's fun and cool.
-How do I submit my build?
On this post, you submit your application using this form
1. Minecraft Username (ex. LavaFlake
2. Creative plot/plots (ex. /plot visit LavaFlake 3)
3. Picture of the build/builds
4. Statement as to why we should vote for you
-How do we win?
I was elected Governor of Runnerboro and if there's one thing I know is that ppl don't vote for who they think deserves it, but vote for their friends or for benefits. So the way the voting system will work is after 10 days of this post I will submit a google form that allows everyone to vote. The way the voting will work is The people will vote for %50, I will vote for %25 and @CP42 will vote for %25.
-What do I get if I win?
When I talk to a bunch of my arch friends or talented builders, they all express the frustration that they have amazing builds but don't have anywhere to place them. If you become a GB Architect you may place as much builds as long as they are amazing! Also, some people wish they could be a part of an island and this would let them be directly involved with one.

5. Renaming
So recently I've been reading over the island rule suggestion made by @Coban and I read a post that's said by @EnderPoop saying that if you buy an island you can change its name. If this is true I want to change the islands name as I think everyone can agree that the name "gamerboy00" isn't a good island name. Any information regarding this topic would be much needed.

Your feedback is appreciated,
good luck to all the contest participants.

-Lava
Congrats!! :D This is great!! but u know whats not great...... CHRISTMAS GAME IN 3 WEEKS o_O and its so bad cause the other night we almost lost to the LAKERS T-T xD lmao, i guess sometimes you find your self in a sad place, and that sad place is ALMOST loosing to the most overrated rookie in the league. BUT :D WE WILL WIN :D #DUBNATION

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Congrats!! :D This is great!! but u know whats not great...... CHRISTMAS GAME IN 3 WEEKS o_O and its so bad cause the other night we almost lost to the LAKERS T-T xD lmao, i guess sometimes you find your self in a sad place, and that sad place is ALMOST loosing to the most overrated rookie in the league. BUT :D WE WILL WIN :D #DUBNATION
Its not sad i cant wait till the cavs prove you wrong once again :D #DUBNATION more like #HoponthebandwagonNation lol

Reactions: Powerfull

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
1. Minecraft Username (ex. LavaFlake)
Moaningx
/plot visit Moaningx 2
2017-12-10_15.24.12.png 2017-12-10_15.22.14.png 2017-12-10_15.19.03.png
I think my style is perfect for a project like this, I enjoy it way more than building ''normal'' houses or mansions. Architects can't transfer this kind of stuff to Cayman, etc. Because the style is very different. It would be great if I could build for Gamerboy and make it look great :)

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
For some reason I haven't been getting notifications on this thread lol, crazy how things can turn out, and love the build i saw it in-game, and yah old is gold lol (ik cheesy)
@LavaFlake

-Grill
I might join in this later :)
:D cant wait to have you back

1. Minecraft Username (ex. LavaFlake)
Moaningx
/plot visit Moaningx 2
View attachment 3871 View attachment 3872 View attachment 3873
I think my style is perfect for a project like this, I enjoy it way more than building ''normal'' houses or mansions. Architects can't transfer this kind of stuff to Cayman, etc. Because the style is very different. It would be great if I could build for Gamerboy and make it look great :)
Absolutely love it, I saw it in-game and its exactly what I'm looking for. Unique, fun and cool builds. Well done.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Also since im taking a bit of a break, another 5-7 day for any last minute applications. I will open up the votes after that, GL to everyone and hopefully, we get more talented builders like the ones that already applied :)

Reactions: Powerfull

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Hello everyone,
Due to the lack of competition, and the talent of the applicants I have decided to accept all 3 applicants.

Gamerboy00 Team

Owner:
Yours truly :p
Manager: @CP42
Terraformer: @Turkey
Architects: @Daniela_x0113 @OnePunchGrill @QueenMelone

I will be giving an update on the island and its progression every 2 weeks, also I would like everyone to know that we are always accepting any ideas or help from anyone.

Also, thanks to @Death_Inferno360 for the voluntary lighthouse he's going to make.

Thanks

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
Due to the lack of competition, and the talent of the applicants I have decided to accept all 3 applicants.

Gamerboy00 Team

Owner:
Yours truly :p
Manager: @CP42
Terraformer: @Turkey
Architects: @Daniela_x0113 @OnePunchGrill @QueenMelone

I will be giving an update on the island and its progression every 2 weeks, also I would like everyone to know that we are always accepting any ideas or help from anyone.

Also, thanks to @Death_Inferno360 for the voluntary lighthouse he's going to make.

Thanks
Am i doing it on creative or survival