Denied GloriousPunisher's Arch. Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
1. What is your username- GloriousPunisher

2. What is your server rank- I am a CItizen with 18 days and 6 Hours of playtime

3. Do you have a discord account- Yes

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit- /plot home 1 or /plot tp 15;36 (the builds are on the same plot)

5. What building styles do you specialize in- I usually prefer modern builds such as houses and large builds of any kind. It really depends on what I'm building because if it is a large structure I can do any style, but I prefer modern overall.

6. What types of design do you specialize in- I specialize in exterior design and outdoor decor. Interior, a little, but it isn't my strong suit in my opinion.

7. Why do you want to be an architect- I feel like I can be an asset to any type of build you need, whether it be for an event or a private home someone wants made. I can work well with others during a project, take advice, and help when I'm needed.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things- I can help with player-to-staff connections and understandings by already knowing the players and such. I can help with the team because I am not biased, I do not hold grudges, and I don't really see a need to argue over every detail. I can help relations between everyone and make things run smoothly. If someone asks for help or tells me to do something, I'll do my best to do it as soon as possible and as well as possible, if it's reasonable of course.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thank you for applying! I hope you keep building and develop your style. However, I'd like to see some interiors and experimentation with different blocks, styles, and shapes. Application denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.