GoFundMe for Laggy!

Eve c:

Verified
Oct 27, 2016
UK
Hello McCities residents!
Recently, one of our greatest members, Laggynab has been in struggling times. As many members of the community can agree, Laggynab is one of the nicest and best players in game. As a result, I have decided to create a GoFundMe for Laggynab. These funds raised will provide a better home for Mr.Laggynab as well as better tiered items for him. Your donations will help a player who gives to the community. Let us make him smile!

On a serious note, Please comment any money you will be donating to Laggynab, with any special message or picture attached. All donations will be given to me, and I, along with other members will decide on special gifts and final purchases. All money not used will go back to members who donated respectively, so please be sure to document your donation on the forums

Have a good holiday season, and let us give back to a good member!
EDIT : Total amount raised : $405,500 by 8 member
(If a lot of money is donated, users who donate will get a percentage back, so no money goes to waste or to anyone other then laggy)

Reactions: laggynab

Eve c:

Verified
Oct 27, 2016
UK
I wish to donate Laggy 10k.
He's always so helpful and kind, even if he does occasionally drink all my beer!
Hopefully this money will be helpful to him.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Im not struggling tho.Btw any person hu is reading doesnt need to give me stuff if she/he doesnt want to.I have a wonderful homely home too.Thnks so so so much for ur kind #Laggy moment!
AHH so nice.

XxSnowBearxX

Oct 24, 2016
Laggy!! You're the nicest person I've eveeerrr met. You really make Mc Cities a lot better by always having such a positive attitude. You literally make everyone happy and you're so kind. Every time you welcome me back, it just makes me so happy :) Im donating 100k to you because you really deserve it. #Laggy

D

Deleted member 832

I donate sky202, a fine plot which is suitable for apartments and will generate income for Mr. Laggy so he is supported

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I wish to donate 5k to laggy! He is so cool and kind! He made me a shrine in his basement! (•,•)

SilverNinja

Former Staff
Verified
Vritraa
Vritraa
Oct 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Hello McCities residents!
Recently, one of our greatest members, Laggynab has been in struggling times. As many members of the community can agree, Laggynab is one of the nicest and best players in game. As a result, I have decided to create a GoFundMe for Laggynab. These funds raised will provide a better home for Mr.Laggynab as well as better tiered items for him. Your donations will help a player who gives to the community. Let us make him smile!

On a serious note, Please comment any money you will be donating to Laggynab, with any special message or picture attached. All donations will be given to me, and I, along with other members will decide on special gifts and final purchases. All money not used will go back to members who donated respectively, so please be sure to document your donation on the forums

Have a good holiday season, and let us give back to a good member!
EDIT : Total amount raised : $595,500 by 15 member
(If a lot of money is donated, users who donate will get a percentage back, so no money goes to waste or to anyone other then laggy)
I GIVE 50K

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Thanks to all of you who have donated and given your support. We, as a community have collected more money than I ever expected, and i am proud to be a part of this awesome Non-profit fundraiser. Keep it up!

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
This GoFundMe is ending soon! Please donate as you can as fast as possible, also please suggest ideas for things to give laggynab!
Thanks!

Corrdella

Nov 11, 2016
I will give 10k to laggy, Since he always is a nice person and never forgets to welcome people back to the server and has a positive attitude to everyone! Tyvm lag for giving us stuff and being nice to us, I guess its our turn to owe you back! :D :D :) :p

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
I wish to donate Laggy 10k.
He's always so helpful and kind, even if he does occasionally drink all my beer!
Hopefully this money will be helpful to him.
Omg! 10k! That is so much money! thank u! so much! Ur so awesome eve madame! Thank u so so much!