Gone for.. ??

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Hey guys, I might be gone for a bit... Since I live in Florida I am preparing for the upcoming hurricane, and if we get hit, the power might go out. Due to the power going out I won't be able to play. Hopefully we'll be alright, and hopefully that second hurricane won't hit us.. But anyways I'll be gone for.. Quite some time, I'll be back as soon as possible and I can tell the story of the hurricane if you'd like.

For now I'll be playing 'til my power goes out.
See ya!

1 like 1 prayer ;(

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey guys, I might be gone for a bit... Since I live in Florida I am preparing for the upcoming hurricane, and if we get hit, the power might go out. Due to the power going out I won't be able to play. Hopefully we'll be alright, and hopefully that second hurricane won't hit us.. But anyways I'll be gone for.. Quite some time, I'll be back as soon as possible and I can tell the story of the hurricane if you'd like.

See ya!

1 like 1 prayer ;(
Dat zambie scooter es lit

Reactions: Tricoh

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland

See ya!

1 like 1 prayer ;(
Awww careful tho, stay safe, move to Ireland, no natural sisaters here XD

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
GL, Irma is supposed to be bad, ill remember u :D

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

See ya!

1 like 1 prayer ;(
Oh no, hope you stay safe and good luck, and cya later :D