Goodbye Everyone

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I will be leaving the server. I had a lot of good friends here and its hard to see myself leave, I will truly miss everyone. All the times I had with anony, davi,fvhn,dwarf,froz,tiger,md,leanne,joey,toryn,wonder, dani,tricoh,Marie,bean,melone,pixel,Chloe, and all those i didn't mention the list is too long.
I'm sorry but I have to go now, and everyone's been nice to me, but the server just isn't the same as before. The memories I truly shared with you, were great. All these people especially @Davina pushed me to do better in game, she really pushed me to be the best I can, I will remember all the times I'd be talking with dwarf, anony , davi, tricoh,fvhn, leanne and tiger I will truly miss you all but I have to go now and its my time to leave as well. Goodbye everyone ~Death.
Aw cya death ... I’ll miss ya

Reactions: Atlair and laggynab

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I will be leaving the server. I had a lot of good friends here and its hard to see myself leave, I will truly miss everyone. All the times I had with anony, davi,fvhn,dwarf,froz,tiger,md,leanne,joey,toryn,wonder, dani,tricoh,Marie,bean,melone,pixel,Chloe, and all those i didn't mention the list is too long.
I'm sorry but I have to go now, and everyone's been nice to me, but the server just isn't the same as before. The memories I truly shared with you, were great. All these people especially @Davina pushed me to do better in game, she really pushed me to be the best I can, I will remember all the times I'd be talking with dwarf, anony , davi, tricoh,fvhn, leanne and tiger I will truly miss you all but I have to go now and its my time to leave as well. Goodbye everyone ~Death.
I'll miss you!! Good luck!! And don't forget to smile no matter what happens

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Whew :D Thank goodness :D I was so scared at first when I read your inactivity post :D I thought you were going to put my name in there too xD You even put MD sire's name there. :D Thanks so so much for not putting it in there :D
It really is hard to see you leave haha ... I couldn't even say goodbye... :( You just disconnected and ate ur dinner.... :( Im so sorry for not being able to say goodbye.. I hope u will come back after 20 minutes.. :D Ok? Please go to the toilet and wash your hands before coming back. Ok? :D?

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
Ah sorry im just saying goodbye since i didn't notice just drop it

T

Trump15024

I'm sorry you consider 2 weeks old bumping, as you are clearly confused. Note: you've "bumped" things months old before.
I have a question for you why was it necessary to bump this thread? It wasn't so it was a bump on an old post that no one is looking at and it bumped it over the newer ones.