Goodbye Everyone

T

Trump15024

gabriel it wasn't a bump :/ i am sick of the drama on the forums lately
It was a bump what was the purpose of bumping this thread over all the new ones? This thread has no meaning anymore its out of the recent news no need to bump it

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Guys no need to get so upset about a thread that was bumped over all the new ones
Stop f*cking calling this a bumped thread, because it is not. You don't need to come in here saying that over and over on Death's goodbye.

Death, sorry I didn't see this earlier. It was so much fun joking around with you about hobohut, parrots, and all that stuff! I'm really going to miss you, even if I haven't seen you around lately.

-Pixel

T

Trump15024

@Izzie can you close this as people are just arguing and there was no need to bump this over all the new ones

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
@Izzie can you close this as people are just arguing and there was no need to bump this over all the new ones
Stop repeating yourself like a parrot. This isn't a bump. Btw-people are still saying goodbye and you're screwing it up like everything else you do. :) Have a nice day and unless you have something else to say besides "this is a bump" please stop commenting the same thing repeatedly, it's quite annoying.

Reactions: Tricoh and __Remy
T

Trump15024

Stop repeating yourself like a parrot. This isn't a bump. Btw-people are still saying goodbye and you're screwing it up like everything else you do. :) Have a nice day and unless you have something else to say besides "this is a bump" please stop commenting the same thing repeatedly, it's quite annoying.
Interesting that I screw up everything when you are associated with the exact group that is spreading false info on McCities and the staff team great thanks so much!